OH/KY/IN Summer Get Together

It's a "noblick" to me.

As in no chance. #WedgeGamesAreFun

you have to admit, my short gameis getting better (not hard to do from downright terrible), I didnt let you sweep all the short game contests we were doing a few weeks back

you have to admit, my short gameis getting better (not hard to do from downright terrible), I didnt let you sweep all the short game contests we were doing a few weeks back

That sand was a mess.. I actually think I might have slowly gotten worse doing that haha!

And yes, your wedge game without niblicks and putters in it is better.

That sand was a mess.. I actually think I might have slowly gotten worse doing that haha!

And yes, your wedge game without niblicks and putters in it is better.

oh yeah, I certainly tailed off as we hit more and more shots from the sand.

Still work to do with wedges greenside but getting much better, still the occasional "scoop" but not nearly as often

Wedge games? Is this a possible in-between 18 challenge?

I haven't played Eagle Creek this season, but played there a lot the past 2 years. Both courses are good in their own way, Pines being a little easier. Hopefully, we'll get some rain in the days leading up to the outing. Otherwise, bring your balatas....... :)

I haven't played Eagle Creek this season, but played there a lot the past 2 years. Both courses are good in their own way, Pines being a little easier. Hopefully, we'll get some rain in the days leading up to the outing. Otherwise, bring your balatas....... :)

Yeah its been silly dry everything is playing hard and fast. Maybe we can get about and inch and half of rain the week leading up and then get some great weather for Friday and Saturday. But being thats its Eagle Creek they will probably keep a fair amount of water on the greens. So I doubt they will be baked.

Well I guess I missed something and after re-reading still missed it, Where is the 36 hole course that's being talked about playing both Sat rounds at? Just wondering

Eagle Creek on the Northwest Side off 56th Street. Its a 36 hole Pete Dye facility.

You guys planning anything for the summer? I had to miss the first one because of an ill timed wedding (that I didn't want to attend in the first place) but would love to meet some of you all if there is anything else in the works.

You guys planning anything for the summer? I had to miss the first one because of an ill timed wedding (that I didn't want to attend in the first place) but would love to meet some of you all if there is anything else in the works.
indy june 30th...more than welcome to come...after tht maybe late aug or sept

Weekend bump

indy june 30th...more than welcome to come...after tht maybe late aug or sept

Checking my schedule this weekend to see about Indy, if I can't make it, I'm going to plan ahead to make sure I'm there for the August/September one.

Checking my schedule this weekend to see about Indy, if I can't make it, I'm going to plan ahead to make sure I'm there for the August/September one.
Sounds good just let me know

You guys need to quit talking about this one now lol, so pissed I end up getting hurt and cant play.

You guys need to quit talking about this one now lol, so pissed I end up getting hurt and cant play.

Bummer man! Was looking forward to meeting you, hopefully you can get healthy by the fall meet up.

u will be back and ready to go for the next one im sure

Hi folks,

I live in one of the neighborhoods that ironwood runs Through and played it last week. It is in poor shape with lots of weeds and inconsistent rough. Worst I've seen it in 10 years. I thing RN Thompson is trying to squeeze every penny they can out of it. Disappointing because I bought one of their annual discount cards and don't feel like playing there.

I would recommend the Fort highly. It had a Dye semi-redesign a few years back and is an excellent course. I'm playing it next Saturday and will know it's condition then.

Maple Creek is a good challenge but a very old and traditional course so don't think of it as a newer Dye design. Prairie View is fantastic but expensive. RiverGlenn is good and I remember it as reasonably priced.

I can't play on Saturday the 30th but I may be able to join the Friday twilight round.

Hi folks,

I live in one of the neighborhoods that ironwood runs Through and played it last week. It is in poor shape with lots of weeds and inconsistent rough. Worst I've seen it in 10 years. I thing RN Thompson is trying to squeeze every penny they can out of it. Disappointing because I bought one of their annual discount cards and don't feel like playing there.

I would recommend the Fort highly. It had a Dye semi-redesign a few years back and is an excellent course. I'm playing it next Saturday and will know it's condition then.

Maple Creek is a good challenge but a very old and traditional course so don't think of it as a newer Dye design. Prairie View is fantastic but expensive. RiverGlenn is good and I remember it as reasonably priced.

I can't play on Saturday the 30th but I may be able to join the Friday twilight round.

thanks for the insight, I'll put you down for Friday and we can go from there

just sent everyone on the saturday list a PM, looking to lockdown our headcount

Thanks for commenting on Ironwood Robert!! You saved Mike a ton of verbal grief hahaha!

Not everyone..

you harassed me last time I sent you a PM, I was doing you a favor

Back