OH/KY/IN Summer Get Together

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Back by popular demand, looking to organize another few rounds of golf with THPers. For this round I think we are going to travel a bit outside of Ohio. Below are a few questions where Im looking for some feedback on that will help decide which route we go. Please only respond if you have serious interest in attending.

http://rnthompsongolf.com/eaglecreek_home/

Saturday June 30th

Sycamore Course:
8:30--Canadan, Mixer, topdogg
8:40--Bullfrog, Hitman, Playdough
8:50--Mikedean, Robman, Jskittle

Pines Course:
1:55--Bullfrog, Jskittle, Canadan
2:05--Hitman, Topdogg, Mikedean
2:15--Robman, Mixer, Playdough

total for the day is $74 and includes cart

List of golfers

Saturday
MikeDean441
Robman7
Playdough
BullFrog
Hitman
Thetopdogg
Jskittle
Canadan
Rmix09

Fri Twilight
Jskittle
Hitman
Bogey317
Robertpetry

Last edited:
I won't be able to make that weekend. Have fun guys.

I won't be able to make that weekend. Have fun guys.

hey, I had a dummy moment, I meant to make it the week before or that week, so hopefully u can make one

I can probably do the 16th. Very likely that I'll be heading to Pittsburgh on the 22nd/23rd for the draft so I'll be out for that weekend.

I vote Louisville, for 36 on Saturday.

Games bore me. I vote we just play.

I'll need to check which weekend works better, but I vote for Indy for obvious reasons...lol. Also I vote for just a 36 hole Sat round. I'm indifferent with games or contests. If we have one great, if not great. It more about seeing friends and playing golf.

It looks like I would be good with either weekend at work, so the quicker we set the date, the better off I am.

My vote is indy. Louisville is quite a drive for me. Lol or what about NW Ohio. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

My vote is indy. Louisville is quite a drive for me. Lol or what about NW Ohio. Lol

Haha NW Ohio.. I think I just heard biglee's brain explode.

Tapatalking from my iPhone

The 17th is Father's Day if that changes anyone's plans. If that doesn't matter I could possibly make that weekend but work the 2nd weekend. I'd prefer Louisville.

I have very little planned for 2013, let's do it.

MarcW I believe we are talking 2012. Lol

Being fathers day may mess with my schedule.. Is the 30th/1st an option for everyone as well?

Tapatalking from my iPhone

I assume we are talkkng June/July? That might actually work out better for me, because I think I may take some vacation around that time.... but in reality it makes no difference to me.

You know you can count me in for either weekend. plus i can play 18 sunday with you if these guys dont.

how many people would have to bail ifit was on fathers day weekend? appears its only going to be for 1 day so hopefully its not a big deal for too many...if so we can do the last sat of june and i can change the initial post

how many people would have to bail ifit was on fathers day weekend? appears its only going to be for 1 day so hopefully its not a big deal for too many...if so we can do the last sat of june and i can change the initial post

You make a great point.. if I'm back Saturday night it's probably not an issue for Fathers day weekend.

I'm good either way that sat or the 30th is fine

I vote Indy,as I drove to Ohio twice to play but hey I drive to Flolrida to play also, any weekend, but a word of advise....Purgatory has WAY to many sand bunkers and I do mean WAY to many. May want to look slightly away from Indy as the rates t some of the courses there can get stupid on the weekends , but I am up for just about any where short of $90 at the Fort or Brickyard.

I vote Indy,as I drove to Ohio twice to play but hey I drive to Flolrida to play also, any weekend, but a word of advise....Purgatory has WAY to many sand bunkers and I do mean WAY to many. May want to look slightly away from Indy as the rates t some of the courses there can get stupid on the weekends , but I am up for just about any where short of $90 at the Fort or Brickyard.

I forget if it was Playdough or INgolfer that I was talkin about this with, but Purgatory is one hell of a test. I recently moved out of Cincy, but play Purg whenever I'm in Indy visiting my in laws. Sand bunkers > in law time

Twilight at the fort is 49 might be worth the play if we go that route

Twilight at the fort is 49 might be worth the play if we go that route

when does their twilight start? If we're going for Saturday rounds, I wouldn't be opposed to leaving at lunch on Friday and playing twilight Friday night somewhere.

Doesn't. Say gotta call prob 2 or 3 so could easily be our 2nd 18 on sat if need be...will be lighter outside much longer even if its 3

I vote Louisville for obvious reasons. Indianapolis is about the same distance as Dayton. Sheeewww, you guys are killing me. I'm also down for the 23rd weekend.

Back