Bubba Pink G20 Driver

I would play it. If anyone wanted to see it I would charge $2.00

a6937b1c-618b-8cc8.jpg

Lookie lookie what arrived and is waiting for me to pick up

Pinky awesomeness Freddie!

Freddie: your my hero. Very sweet buddy!

Nice Freddie! You going to play it or keeping it as a collectors item?

Received mine last week. I contemplated whether I should hit it or sell it. It kept calling out to me to hit it so I did and am pleasantly surprised. I am hitting this just as long as my RBZ.

Pictures or its all mind games.

So is anyone actually gaming one of these on the course yet or did everyone sell them?

I am still hitting mine. It has gotten some attention. I do think I hit my RBZ a little better though BUT not enough to give up just yet.

Here are some pics of mine. And no I'm to gaming it.

a8ed27c4.jpg

I wouldn't game it if it were me either, Freddie. Looks great!

Mine arrived earlier this week!
50b56b8b.jpg
Cant wait to use it!

I think this is great. Good for him supporting such a good cause. No one can hate on someone rockin a pink driver for the cause. Total respect

I saw one of the Masters pink Bubba drivers in my local golf retailer, if I'd had a spare $550 (and hit the G20 better than I'm capable of) I would have bought it and absolutely used it :D My 4 year old daughter of course thought it was the best thing ever.

I bet that may be worth some money some day especially if you could get an autograph on it unless he keeps playing a pink one in each new line and thats his thing for every driver but if it was just one model ....and limited amounts put out I wouldnt hit it and wait to see what happened......even if it did not go up in value I would not hit it and save it to look at ant try to get that thing autographed and hold onto it and hand it down through the family some day as I feel Bubba will make his mark in the golf books through his career!

I bet that may be worth some money some day especially if you could get an autograph on it unless he keeps playing a pink one in each new line and thats his thing for every driver but if it was just one model ....and limited amounts put out I wouldnt hit it and wait to see what happened......even if it did not go up in value I would not hit it and save it to look at ant try to get that thing autographed and hold onto it and hand it down through the family some day as I feel Bubba will make his mark in the golf books through his career!

He has a pink G25 already.

Back