Bubba Pink G20 Driver

Its only 5000
I'm on the fence now...with so many of these being made (I didn't really think about the magnitude of 50,000) I'm just not feeling like its gonna be a super rare thing that I have a Pink G20. With so many being made its gonna be more like. "Oh, another Pink club"..."yay"...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I'm on the fence now...with so many of these being made (I didn't really think about the magnitude of 50,000) I'm just not feeling like its gonna be a super rare thing that I have a Pink G20. With so many being made its gonna be more like. "Oh, another Pink club"..."yay"...

I believe its 5000, not 50k

Just bought mine, I'll def put up some pics when it comes in.
Wow, I would have not expected that from you (don't ask me why). Do you plan to use it or is this more of a collectors item? I would love to get one and then somehow have Bubba sign the top!

Oh. Well then. Here we go!

It's going to be rare with only 5000 made

Its only 5000
you would be correct

Wow, I would have not expected that from you (don't ask me why). Do you plan to use it or is this more of a collectors item? I would love to get one and then somehow have Bubba sign the top!
I didn't either until my boy called and asked me to buy one from him. I'm really not sure what I am going to do with it. I was only able to get a 10.5 stiff so I could play it. I may add it to my golf club collection, or game it. If it helps find a cure I am in, I usually play in golf tournament or walk with the wife to show my support. After July it may play the driver so all can see. If I can get him top sign it through a friend of a friend it will be placed in Glass!

It's going to be rare with only 5000 made

you would be correct

I didn't either until my boy called and asked me to buy one from him. I'm really not sure what I am going to do with it. I was only able to get a 10.5 stiff so I could play it. I may add it to my golf club collection, or game it. If it helps find a cure I am in, I usually play in golf tournament or walk with the wife to show my support. After July it may play the driver so all can see. If I can get him top sign it through a friend of a friend it will be placed in Glass!
That would be awesome!!! I would def be so jealous haha.

Sweet Freddie! Great pickup man.

Have asked my local golf shop to reserve one for me (largest golf shop in the UK)

Will post pics when i get it :D

Ordered the last one from Golf Galaxy. At least thats what the sales rep on the phone said. Suppose to ship in June. Hopefully it is true what they say: Real men swing Pink :D

Ordered the last one from Golf Galaxy. At least thats what the sales rep on the phone said. Suppose to ship in June. Hopefully it is true what they say: Real men swing Pink :D

Nice! Definitely post pics.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Was looking forward to getting one of these, asked the shop to save one for me, tried out the standard one and hit it really well, found the right setup for me. I assumed it would be around £265 ($430) as that is what was said by ping, i even hoped that it would be around £245 ($400) as GolfGalaxy were doing pre-orders for that in america. After reading about it in my monthly golf magazine, apparently it will be £339 in the UK ($550) which would be an absolute p**s take. Am gutted right now :(

Bubba G20 Driver.

Bubba G20 Driver.

Want be long before they start shipping. I can't wait to see how it performs. I hit the G20 better than my RBZ. Hopefully the pink will man me up a little and pull out 320 yard drives..:D

Congrats on the new driver, that's a whole lotta Ping love.

After reading through this thread, I am wondering if I should play this driver. Who thinks this club will be worth something 5 years from now? Getting Bubba to sign it would be great but probably would not happen so now it is just about the driver.

If you do play it, would you get a Pink Panter head cover?

I should put it on Ebay to see what it would bring. What Would You Do????

Pink Bubba G20

Pink Bubba G20

Just got the email that my pink Bubba driver is on its way. What would you do? Play it, sell it, save it? I see on email they are selling for more than I paid for it. Several hundred more. What to do, what to do.

Just got the email that my pink Bubba driver is on its way. What would you do? Play it, sell it, save it? I see on email they are selling for more than I paid for it. Several hundred more. What to do, what to do.
I believe a lot of folks bought them to resell them. Not sure I could game a pink driver, but if you're Bubba long you sure as heck can.

I'd sell it. Especially if I could make a couple hundy. I wouldn't game it though.

I'm getting mine next weekend. Planning on listing on eBay

I'd game it. Who wouldn't want to roll up to the course with a bright pink driver?

1. Buy Pink G20
2. Flip it, buy new one, repeat
3. ???
4. Profit

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Saught after item

Back