OH/KY/IN Summer Get Together

no kidding, he wont let me live down last year's round at The Vineyard, ive just accepted it, cant win them all

Couoldn't have been as bad the rain and 40* degree temps you delievered for Spring Outing.

I didn't get a PM either...but I figure its just known I'm going..lol

Couoldn't have been as bad the rain and 40* degree temps you delievered for Spring Outing.

no, his isnt a weather related rant like April, he just didnt like the course, must have not been able to shoot in the 70's lol

yes, I assumed you were still in

no, his isnt a weather related rant like April, he just didnt like the course, must have not been able to shoot in the 70's lol

Yes I'm still in...lol. Only if dan gives 1.5 a side...

Looks like I am going to be stuck helping my parents move that weekend, so I won't be able to make it :banghead:

I'll keep an eye on the thread for the August/September dates. I know I have some weddings and other plans on some of weekends in that date range, hopefully the date/weekend will work out for me though. I'd really like to get out with some THP'ers.

I would take that weather any day over the silly junk and bad conditions on Vineyard

It was a 78 thank you very much!!

I would take that weather any day over the silly junk and bad conditions on Vineyard

It was a 78 thank you very much!!

not sure what I shot, im sure it was bad, I was concerned about cg13's concussion lol

not sure what I shot, im sure it was bad, I was concerned about cg13's concussion lol

Pretty sure I started out with a 41 and then smoked a cigar (which I never do on course) and completely stopped paying attention to how dumb I was playing.

Seemed to help quite a bit. Cigars for everyone in Indiana haha!

Looks like I am going to be stuck helping my parents move that weekend, so I won't be able to make it :banghead:

I'll keep an eye on the thread for the August/September dates. I know I have some weddings and other plans on some of weekends in that date range, hopefully the date/weekend will work out for me though. I'd really like to get out with some THP'ers.

sounds like a plan, hopefully next time then

Pretty sure I started out with a 41 and then smoked a cigar (which I never do on course) and completely stopped paying attention to how dumb I was playing.

Seemed to help quite a bit. Cigars for everyone in Indiana haha!

I'll have a couple of those on hand, don't worry.

One of these days I'm going to make it to one of these things . . . maybe the August/September one. Unfortunately the next one is onmy birthday weekend and plans have already been made for me. Fortunately they do include golf and golf that I won't have to pay for (always a bonus IMHO). Enjoy the Indy outing!

One of these days I'm going to make it to one of these things . . . maybe the August/September one. Unfortunately the next one is onmy birthday weekend and plans have already been made for me. Fortunately they do include golf and golf that I won't have to pay for (always a bonus IMHO). Enjoy the Indy outing!

happy early bday, cant beat free golf, hopefully next time it is!

I've changed my mind. I'm out.

NOT! Well done Mikey boy, and happy 8k.

ha ha funny guy, havent heard from too many in response to my PM that was sent, hoping everyone is still in

I'm in as I said.......but almost 7000, I think I'll be a nandy boy and play one up on that course, not very good at driver, fairway to the green on a par 4 it's hard on an old short fat guy.

I'm in as I said.......but almost 7000, I think I'll be a nandy boy and play one up on that course, not very good at driver, fairway to the green on a par 4 it's hard on an old short fat guy.
ill be up there with ya

Hitman, I'm all about everyone playing where they are comfortable. Don't even hesitate on that one dude!

Mr.360 moving up tees? oye.

here we go LOL

still havent heard from a few guys for Saturday, want to try and get the list finalized asap

I replied via email to the PM, can't remember if that actually works. Hahaha. I'm in for Friday and Saturday.

Back