Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Come on Seth, I would have expected a better come back from you !!!! Lame IMO. Please do better next time before you address me

Haha drunk Kelly is seeing phantom ShankO posts

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha drunk Kelly is seeing phantom ShankO posts

Lol, I'm on tapatalk and I kept lookin around for this shankO post. Guess he's pretty hammered.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk Kelly is great...I plan on getting him hammered Wednesday night in MB just for the sheer entertainment value :D

Now I am not of an artist, but rumor has it, I am playing a pretty good one on Saturday morning. So in honor of him, I decided to paint a picture dedicated to him. The wonderful original is about a man we will call "Shank0" and his journey to this famous creek.

paint-L.jpg

A better illustration of shank0 seth0

paint-1-L.jpg

The final piece of the trilogy is complete and the artist in me is quite impressed with this one. The trio of renderings tell a story that when put together would make George Lucas come to tears. I present...The HaySoos

paint-2-L.jpg

I wanted to make sure that the beautiful Trilogy of Design was put together in one post to remember. The character came to me one day and it just stuck. I mean shank0 has a nice ring to it and while I am no arteest, I believe that the story being told comes through in my best effort.

I think you should keep drawing and make a flip book story of epic tails of shank0

JB I think you should get a t-shirt made with all your lovely drawing on it

JB I think you should get a t-shirt made with all your lovely drawing on it

Agreed! Or at least reach out to Bridgestone and see if they can weld another wedge head to the hosel of shank0's wedges, LOL

Agreed! Or at least reach out to Bridgestone and see if they can weld another wedge head to the hosel of shank0's wedges, LOL

He would just double shank that one

You guys are too kind about your thoughts on my artwork trilogy. Based on the request, and only the request, this artist will share with you a huge surprise. Something special that has been submitted to the patent office. See I felt bad when that crazy S word comes out for MCers, so I went back to my secret lab and have developed something so unique and groundbreaking that I had to rush it to the patent office. I give to you the perfect wedge.

nike-golf-vr-pro-wedge-face-L.jpg

LMFAO! Throw a little biggsaha in there too huh? I am interested in shank0 and biggsaha's feedback on the amount of forgiveness in their hosels.

LMFAO! Throw a little biggsaha in there too huh? I am interested in shank0 and biggsaha's feedback on the amount of forgiveness in their hosels.

You have it very wrong TC. I want to help and assist those that need it. It is no longer a hosel as you know it, but an "alternate sweet spot".

You have it very wrong TC. I want to help and assist those that need it. It is no longer a hosel as you know it, but an "alternate sweet spot".

hahaha, got it! It would make their wedges far more versatile.

Sounds like InternetGolfer could use one of those fancy new wedges as well.

You guys are too kind about your thoughts on my artwork trilogy. Based on the request, and only the request, this artist will share with you a huge surprise. Something special that has been submitted to the patent office. See I felt bad when that crazy S word comes out for MCers, so I went back to my secret lab and have developed something so unique and groundbreaking that I had to rush it to the patent office. I give to you the perfect wedge.

nike-golf-vr-pro-wedge-face-L.jpg

Holy crap- Coffee actually came out of my nose when I looked at this drawing hahahahahahhhaa! Good one JB.

JB, if this whole golf thing doesn't work out for you, you have a real future as a graphic designer... The intricacy of your artwork sends shivers down my spine :)

Biggsaha and the red hair. I wonder if i am the only one who gets that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Due to demand, I went back to the lab and made the necessary changes to the rendering.

nike-golf-vr-pro-wedgfdafdae-L.jpg

man I'd kill for a flat hosel

man I'd kill for a flat hosel

Genius!!! Lets invent a flat hosel...we will be qazillionaires and can buy JB some art lessons!

Lol at the doll!

--
Tapatalk2

hahahaha. What a novel idea.

loving the artwork!

Back