Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Lol @ TBT! That was awesome!

The thing is that TBT is correct. Nobody wants to go down the road of being Cookie. Him and Seth still get beat like Knucker treats a bunker though.

The thing is that TBT is correct. Nobody wants to go down the road of being Cookie. Him and Seth still get beat like Knucker treats a bunker though.

you never know in something like this....make a couple of long putts and things can turn around quickly. I know we have a big hill to climb....but never say never!

I'm saying never. Never.

Biggsaha will need to carry SWalrus on the course because he is making SWalrus carry him on the forum.

Haha that is hilarious

that looks like a weenis

A better illustration of shank0 seth0

paint-1-L.jpg

Jebs Tim there is some dodgy propaganda going on in that vid. Very cool though

AHhahahahhaha! "Dont end up bald with a tampon on your head."

Well done, Tim, well done. Still not supporting your team, but well done.

That TBT is a cool Texan

Tim!! Outstanding buddy, you're the lone Morgan Cup star in Texas.

--
Tapatalk2

Boy it seems as though there are a whole lot of rants and things about guys that are "struggling all of the sudden" with aspects of their game. The nerves are creeping...

Boy it seems as though there are a whole lot of rants and things about guys that are "struggling all of the sudden" with aspects of their game. The nerves are creeping...

I think that you really intimidated them after you kicked Cookies butt last weekend hah

I heard THP staffers hacked that flashing Team Hacker's signature badge and filled it with a bunch of subliminal messages.

I heard THP staffers hacked that flashing Team Hacker's signature badge and filled it with a bunch of subliminal messages.

I hope they did that's hilarious!

Is it too early to compare Team Paradise to Lindsay Lohan?

Is it too early to compare Team Paradise to Lindsay Lohan?

Someone compared them to a coma patient the other day, so no, I dont think its too early.

Uriel I like your enthusiasm and all but that was just lazy

A little medicine might help manage some of the traumatic thoughts following the event.

Well I will say that I've never played better golf then I am playin right now and will take on anyone on the other teams.

As for the team paradise to Lindsey Lohan comparisons, I don't think it's totally apt because I'd still like to hang out with LL for a night or two but I could do without those paradouchians.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I will say that I've never played better golf then I am playin right now and will take on anyone on the other teams.

As for the team paradise to Lindsey Lohan comparisons, I don't think it's totally apt because I'd still like to hang out with LL for a night or two but I could do without those paradouchians.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree with you on the first part. I've never hit the ball better. Second part blech. She probably reeks like an ashtray floating in tequila. She is nasty

Back