The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Charlie, that is a huge leap. you may move up but this that rare air of the top twenty is something special. Btw it is really weird looking at myself as your avay, even if I do have the club in a perfect position :act-up:
I'm gonna break 80 this weekend. When tadashi reads the post I will make describing my round, and looks at his handsome self in my avatar, he'll bump me up to 20 :)

I sense a new THP Golf Ranking rival...bring it, Nate! I plan on staying ahead of you for quite some time...time to get to work!

We became rivals day 1 when you took part of my name here....or was that day 21 when you name changed. But we will always be friendly rivals.

Now everytime I see Ice posting I think it's Freddie. I catch myself going, "What the heck is Freddie talking about....oh, it's Iceman, nevermind." Ha!

Just realized me being #64 makes me this guy:
article-2096392-1194C1E9000005DC-294_468x383.jpg

I'm the coolest kid on the block. Oh yeah.

Sorry Charlie, that is a huge leap. you may move up but this that rare air of the top twenty is something special. Btw it is really weird looking at myself as your avay, even if I do have the club in a perfect position :act-up:

Hey, I'm Charlie! Hehehe

Looking good at 76!

rory%2520sabbatini%2520funny%2520pic%255B5%255D%255B4%255D.jpg

We became rivals day 1 when you took part of my name here....or was that day 21 when you name changed. But we will always be friendly rivals.

Now everytime I see Ice posting I think it's Freddie. I catch myself going, "What the heck is Freddie talking about....oh, it's Iceman, nevermind." Ha!

He's gonna have me wondering if I said something I know I didn't.

Hmmm....maybe I can make the top 125?

StephenGallacher.jpg

Here I am

Just realized me being #64 makes me this guy:
article-2096392-1194C1E9000005DC-294_468x383.jpg

I'm the coolest kid on the block. Oh yeah.
But you're not old enough to smoke a pack every 9...

The Hot Sauce Hombre is up a few spots....

Wow! I am in the top 20 now. Yippee. Lol

Cracking the top 50. Yeah baby! I'm going to an Australian wine bar tonight to celebrate... I'm with Aaron Baddley.

I gotta figure out how to crack into the top 100 here. I might lose a sponsor if I don't. :D

Either i'm kickin some a** or other people are slippin but either way i'm back up to 15. Get some !!!!

Hoping my latest video creation gets me top 5.

Some lefty is looking to make a splash here pretty soon. Looking to make a big jump!

Hmmm....maybe I can make the top 125?

Drum, my apologies bro...nothing personal. But after your appearance during the US open acceptance speech you'll be top 75 after tonight

I gotta figure out how to crack into the top 100 here. I might lose a sponsor if I don't. :D

Wedger thread gets you in the rankings!

Just checked my ranking, I'm Ian Poulter. If the S FL outing holds up from the weather, I see that being entirely accurate :)

Drum, my apologies bro...nothing personal. But after your appearance during the US open acceptance speech you'll be top 75 after tonight

I just knew my quail call was going to be EPIC !

Anh waaahh....Anh waaah....Anh waaahh !

hop on the Team Hackers supporters bandwagon! that's gotta get ya something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back