The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unranked...dang!!

Major skim alert. I have some questions.
1. How did I crack the top hundo?
2. What are the numbers to the right of our names?
3. Where did you get the location names from?

Awesome stuff though. Nice work Freddie!
1. Freddie accepts gifts of any kind. Kind words, flaunting of skills, hard work, etc...
2. World ranking points
3. made them up

1. Freddie accepts gifts of any kind. Kind words, flaunting of skills, hard work, etc...
2. Vegas handicap
3. made them up

I thought #2 is the corresponding World ranking points.

Major skim alert. I have some questions.
1. How did I crack the top hundo?
2. What are the numbers to the right of our names?
3. Where did you get the location names from?

Awesome stuff though. Nice work Freddie!
you were added last week, i've highlighted you name

Unranked...dang!!
you are ranked sir :bashful:
2. World ranking points
3. made them up
NO gifts needed just stuff I see in the forum

edit: some movement for some good rounds over the past week for Jrod, esox and ripper. Some move down because that the rankings:blob:

I must have moved up due to buying a driver to match the headcover I won.:beauty:

Shot a 79 today! PR and broke 80 for the first time. That's gotta give me something!

Still holding pat at 47. I gotta make a move here pretty soon- what's it going to take Freddie?

Dude, I carded a 37 on the back 9 yesterday to say my round....that should move me up a little.

Oh well, I am still ranked ahead of both of my Sunday Morgan Cup opponents :D

Dude, I carded a 37 on the back 9 yesterday to say my round....that should move me up a little.

Oh well, I am still ranked ahead of both of my Sunday Morgan Cup opponents :D

Lol I'm comin for ya though!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Lol I'm comin for ya though!!!!

Yeah you and Kelly are nipping on my heels....funny how it worked out that way huh?

Yeah man! Busting my bum to catch ya though :)

Bum....you are already talking like Kelly......we say butt or ass...LOL

Wow. I've moved up 24 places. How about that. Must be the new spikeless golf shoes.

Kevin

Wow. I've moved up 24 places. How about that. Must be the new spikeless golf shoes.

Kevin

Or your dry, witty humor...

But you're right- it was probably the new shoes.

Kevin

Hey I tried to buy those spikeless shoes.. even a newer model than you purchased, but my feet were too fat!!! Damn skinny shoes!!! First the jeans now the shoes!!

I've always loved the theme song to the Jeffersons lol!!

I hit a 53* wedge almost 160 yards yesterday, what does that get me?

I hit a 53* wedge almost 160 yards yesterday, what does that get me?

If you hit a wedge that far, you probably didn't end up anywhere close to where you were aiming! So that should get you squat!

If you hit a wedge that far, you probably didn't end up anywhere close to where you were aiming! So that should get you squat!

Lol, I was going to say 30 yards over the green?? LOL

Nah, out in my buddies yard, just swinging, and I decide to show off. Swung for the fences and launched a beautiful drawing shot that hit in the trees 150-160 yards off.

Nah, out in my buddies yard, just swinging, and I decide to show off. Swung for the fences and launched a beautiful drawing shot that hit in the trees 150-160 yards off.

Were you replacing your divots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back