THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be awesome! only 2.5 months!

Got it cookie.

This is so cool.

We'll have to do something special for the Texan(s) for making the trip! Really, this is shaping up great.

We'll have to do something special for the Texan(s) for making the trip! Really, this is shaping up great.

We can let them foot the bill, that works for me!

We can let them foot the bill, that works for me!

Ouch, I am trying to do this on the cheap! With that said, whose floor am I crashing on? :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Who doesn't wanna see Jrod? I'm kind of a big thing.

Holy sweetness this is awesome. Texans in Iowa??? This is going to be a cant miss event. Heck yeah!

This foru$ seems to have 8 thousand Cheeselanders, but I feel like the only one making the trek.

This foru$ seems to have 8 thousand Cheeselanders, but I feel like the only one making the trek.

I know how you feel. Ha

We may have more Texans than Cheeselanders there!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Some said that it is only about 2 hours from Omaha to Des Moines. It use to be but the older I get the longer it takes to get there. I need the rest stops so it takes about 2.5 hours

Some said that it is only about 2 hours from Omaha to Des Moines. It use to be but the older I get the longer it takes to get there. I need the rest stops so it takes about 2.5 hours

Small bladders =[

Who doesn't wanna see Jrod? I'm kind of a big thing.

I want to see jrod and his incredible disapearing golf ball trick there.

I know how you feel. Ha

We may have more Texans than Cheeselanders there!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Just hope all you Texans have all your shots before making this trip.

On a similar note, to the out of staters, keep your speed to a few miles over the speed limit. Iowa troopers don't have a sense of humor.

On a similar note, to the out of staters, keep your speed to a few miles over the speed limit. Iowa troopers don't have a sense of humor.

True story, coming home from Hawkita I set cruise on 79, speed limit was 70 back to Omaha. Actually got passed 3 times and spotted two of them pulled over, haha.

True story, coming home from Hawkita I set cruise on 79, speed limit was 70 back to Omaha. Actually got passed 3 times and spotted two of them pulled over, haha.

Yah speeding in Iowa is not tolerated. 71 and go for me.

Yeah, duey. You're lucky some people passed you!

I didn't kick it up until the second one passed me, then just stayed about far enough to watch their lights. Got home a little quicker.

Cheerleaders. I like Cheerleaders!

Good to know. I usually set the cruise about 7 over. A speeding ticket would make the trip expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back