My Morgan Cup Announcement/Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post man, I can tell that you are clearly very handsome and clever. You sound like a Team THP supporter.

I concur. Hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Now that's what we're talking about, guys!

(and Flubs should DEFINITELY become a team THP supporter)

Join the good side, we pride ourselves in our beards. And sex appeal.
Yep, we are a handsome bunch that is for sure. I think Spazzdog is pro Men with beards and sex appeal.

Yep, we are a handsome bunch that is for sure. I think Spazzdog is pro Men with beards and sex appeal.

Well, you do realize that Spazz is not pro team THP... :alien:

Let's not get too carried away...

Well, you do realize that Spazz is not pro team THP... :alien:

I did not say I was not pro Team THP... I have thrown my official support behind Team Hackers, but as I've said I'll be cheering you all.

Besides, from the way all you guys toss trash, Team Hackers needs all the support they can get ;)

Let's not get too carried away...
I thought I held back quite a bit there. Either way I've gotten way off topic and am going to have to mod myself as usual.

Lets keep it going though everyone.

I seal the deal with Hawaiian shirts ;)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I do like Hawaiian shirts...

I did not say I was not pro Team THP... I have thrown my official support behind Team Hackers, but as I've said I'll be cheering you all.

Besides, from the way all you guys toss trash, Team Hackers needs all the support they can get ;)

Of course I realize that you support everyone...as do I. We do throw our "official" support behind a team, but any and every MC supporter is supporting every single staffer. Would love to see even more supporters come out of the woodwork and get as excited as we are about this event!

I so wish I could go, even just to watch...

See how easy that was? Looks like I'm now an official Team THP supporter. Now I've got to go do a lot of reading up on my new favorite team.:bashful:

See how easy that was? Looks like I'm now an official Team THP supporter. Now I've got to go do a lot of reading up on my new favorite team.:bashful:
THat was awesome, you are behind the winning team and the shield that is Team THP. I'm now off to get other handsome and smart members.

Man, I hate seeing this page come up. Josh, there is no way you can blame yourself bro...there are 23 more of us that bear some of the blame too. As TC said....it doesn't matter how much we have posted and prepped and trash talked....what matters right now is that we are almost exactly 3 weeks away from media day and what we need to be asking ourselves is "what else can I do to rep my sponsor and THP", whether it be to answer questions, post some pics or videos...whatever it takes...we got 3 weeks to light the fuse on this bad boy and blow it up!

Over the next few days I plan on catching up on THP in general, but will focus mostly on the MC threads. As a regular fella on the forum I feel I need to do more to show my support for the event.

Nothing like hopping onto the forum in the morning, making 6 posts that don't add anything to the MC. And then leaving before 7:00 am.

Nothing like hopping onto the forum in the morning, making 6 posts that don't add anything to the MC. And then leaving before 7:00 am.

what happed to all of the pages that were in this thread last week? I looked saturday and he had posted a message about what was going on, and then the thread was locked, now it appears all of that is gone?

Very important dude.....great new avatar btw!

THat was awesome, you are behind the winning team and the shield that is Team THP. I'm now off to get other handsome and smart members.

Look under 'winning' in the dictionary....

what happed to all of the pages that were in this thread last week? I looked saturday and he had posted a message about what was going on, and then the thread was locked, now it appears all of that is gone?

There was a problem with the upgrade on Friday night so when they had to go to the restore file the last good one was as of the 18th - so we ended up losing about 3 days of threads/posts.

There was a problem with the upgrade on Friday night so when they had to go to the restore file the last good one was as of the 18th - so we ended up losing about 3 days of threads/posts.

whoops, maybe someone saved his explanation and could post it for the masses to see what was going on

whoops, maybe someone saved his explanation and could post it for the masses to see what was going on

Mike, the announcement is pretty much all over the place, but most evident in the tech section.

Mike, the announcement is pretty much all over the place, but most evident in the tech section.

I don't think he was referring to the announcement regarding the forum upgrades. There must have been a post made by a certain someone Saturday that got lost? I Didnt see anything but that's what it sounds like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back