Pretty Cool Cleveland Winning Ad

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty cool. Especially for a few of the Morgan Cup staffers.

PotterWinad-XL.jpg

I'd be curious as to who has the most wins on tour this year. Pretty sweet ad though

I think that is just flat out awesome. The Classic is a beast.

That's a great ad, someone at Cleveland did some nice quick work on that one.

Hard to argue with stats like that. I'll admit seeing them go 1, 2, 3 was pretty dang special.
--
Tapatalk2

I recommended the Classic to a guy on the range the other day, and referenced feedback from others on this site as why I was recommending it.

Saw this earlier on FB. Cleveland deserves a little gloating action after that impressive showing.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Loving the recent Cleveland/Srixon success. Great ad.

Tapping from my S3

Very nice. They have really hit a homerun with there 2012 line-up and seem to have put together a pretty darn good group of staffers together as well. I will be lucky enough to see 8 of their staffers in person in a few weeks.

They also have something along these lines on their website.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hard to argue with stats like that. I'll admit seeing them go 1, 2, 3 was pretty dang special.
--
Tapatalk2

Agree with this, pretty darn impressive.

Love that ad. Cleveland has some young talent in their stable right now.

Makes me proud to be a Classic owner!

Pretty darn sweet. It was cool watching the guys smash it with the Classic this weekend. The Classic is legit.

What an awesome ad. The Cleveland line this year, from top to bottom can not be beat.

What an awesome ad. The Cleveland line this year, from top to bottom can not be beat.

No doubt. I wish I had hit some Cleveland irons before I ordered my i20s (not that I don't love my i20s, I would have just liked a comparison for scientific purposes).

I also thought it was pretty neat to see 3 unknowns all Cleveland staffers take home top 3 honors.

that's a pretty good ad. Can't argue with the results on that one.

Nice! I'm a believer!

Very nice. They have really hit a homerun with there 2012 line-up and seem to have put together a pretty darn good group of staffers together as well. I will be lucky enough to see 8 of their staffers in person in a few weeks.

Agreed. Such a strong lineup for every category

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I like it! OG and I were just talking about Cleveland making a good showing this past week.

Charlie Beljan LOVES being a Cleveland staffer. He was really active on Twitter and you can just tell that he's a huge fan of what's going on in his life right now.

it's so great to keep seeing Cleveland at the top of leader board week after week. and a great finish at the Greenbrier...
also, Keegan Bradley lead story and on the cover of Golf Magazine this month.
IMO, Cleveland has out performed every brand this year, without a doubt.

Nice and much props to Cleveland. I have games some cleveland irons And wedges and loved them. But as for the classic I think it is just ugly. I know I'll be chastised for that but I just can't dig that mahogany look and the gold face. I know it's a beast and a phenomenal
Driver but still just can't dig it. Bit never the less, cool ad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's so great to keep seeing Cleveland at the top of leader board week after week. and a great finish at the Greenbrier...
also, Keegan Bradley lead story and on the cover of Golf Magazine this month.
IMO, Cleveland has out performed every brand this year, without a doubt.

I switch from Cleveland to TM and now having some second thoughts. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland Golf has more class than just the Classic Driver. Great company with great results :clapp:

Back