Pretty Cool Cleveland Winning Ad

That's a nice add, Cleveland had done a great job with their line up this year.

Awesome poster, pretty cool for Cleveland. It's like winning the trifecta!!!

I should buy a Classic and 588 wedges. I'd easily make back the money on the PGA Tour.

Wasn't the lady who won the weekend open sponsored byCleveland to?

Wasn't the lady who won the weekend open sponsored byCleveland to?

Srixon I believe, essentially the same with parent company and all.

--
Tapatalk2

She's a Srixon staffer. Brand new signing, actually

That ad is going to look even better after I photoshop the pictures of SW, biggsy, and myself into it after the Morgan Cup.

The doctor is in!

--
Tapatalk2

Pretty cool ad there

Here I am trying to put my 588's to good use!! They are friggen game changers for me in my short game

That ad is going to look even better after I photoshop the pictures of SW, biggsy, and myself into it after the Morgan Cup.

Oh, there will be 3 Morgan Cup Cleveland Staffers with a victory. But I assure you that dude that is working hard to ruin this whole thing (again) wont be one of them.

Oh, there will be 3 Morgan Cup Cleveland Staffers with a victory. But I assure you that dude that is working hard to ruin this whole thing (again) wont be one of them.

Oh snap!

Very cool ad there and Cleveland has really been stepping up their offering of late, for years they were known mainly for their wedges, not so any more.

Awesome ad and hopefully soon they can make one with Keegan, G-MAC or Vijay winning with the Classic Driver. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Potter the first to win on the PGA Tour w/ the Classic? George McNeill won in Puerto Rico but I checked and he had last year's TL 310 in the bag.

My Cleveland Homer loves this!!!

awesome looking ad

That's convenient that three of their staffers finished in that order

Pretty cool and hard to argue with those stats. Man I wish I could get my hands on that Classic.

I realized this as it was happening and told my wife how cool it was, and she got it. I truly feel like part of the Cleveland Staffers stable, and it feels great!

I missed some great dialogue this morning....LMAO.

I definitely want to try that 290 with a low launch shaft, just such a damn cool looking driver.

I missed some great dialogue this morning....LMAO.

I definitely want to try that 290 with a low launch shaft, just such a damn cool looking driver.

We need to play again then dude!

Back