Rate the bag above you

TrucknGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Rules rate the bag above you then post a picture of yours.

I start.

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Last edited:
You can tell us what is in there so we can know what we are looking at? And keep in mind, as long as they work for you, that is all that matters.

I don't understand this.. rate it based on looks? I don't see what looks have to do with anything.

How about this: Rate it on how happy you would be if you had those exact same clubs.

Dent - 8.5/10

No you post up what you think of the bag above you. Your own personal oppion. What you think out of 10.

Harry's avatar seems to apply to this thread.

Harry's avatar seems to apply to most threads, floppy! hehe

Generally speaking, I try not to position myself below another man's bag.

LMAO I read this after I read floppy's post!

Harry's avatar seems to apply to most threads, floppy! hehe

LOL, I was going to write that in my post, but I allowed someone else to do so for me. haha

Somebody pat the guy on the back, nice clubs.:clapp:

Dont understand how you dont get how this thread works.

Why people don't understand is are we rating it based on if we would play that set? Or based on looks? Or based on if the clubs they have are our favorites?

^^ Well about everything. Would you play them what would you change.

^^ Well about everything. Would you play them what would you change.

Well the only thing I would change in your bag is I'd play the blade long irons, other then that I love your set.

I don't have a picture of my bag right now, but I'll get one. But my clubs are in my sig.

Would you play them what would you change.

I'm pretty adamant about not playing with another man's bag. And I've heard it's not a good idea to suggest that he change it somehow.

Harry owes me one new keybord.

^^^^ me too, this is too much for 4am, I need to read again when I am fully awake to get full enjoyment!!!!!!!

Generally speaking, I try not to position myself below another man's bag.

I'm pretty adamant about not playing with another man's bag. And I've heard it's not a good idea to suggest that he change it somehow.

ROFLMAO, that is quite possibly Harry's funniest posts on this forum. Without a doubt the best part of this thread.

While I wont get into rating someones bag, I will say that TM Musclebacks that are in that picture are some of the finest blade style irons I have ever hit.

Back