Rate the bag above you

Thanks. That post cracked me up. A little stress just left my day. LOL

LOL, me too. Althought "Strategically" woulda been better than "Generally", I think. hahaha

Dont understand how you dont get how this thread works.

What are you looking for? Do you want praise for your bag? I honestly don't think anyone is going to rip on anyone elses setup & to be honest I could care less what anyone else has. My clubs are what work for me, they are what I wanted & what I bought. Whether anyone else likes them doesn't mean squat.

What are you looking for? Do you want praise for your bag? I honestly don't think anyone is going to rip on anyone elses setup & to be honest I could care less what anyone else has. My clubs are what work for me, they are what I wanted & what I bought. Whether anyone else likes them doesn't mean squat.

Haha, I cuss the clubs in my bag every time I'm on the golf course or driving range. I don't need somebody else telling me they suck.:D

Haha, I cuss the clubs in my bag every time I'm on the golf course or driving range. I don't need somebody else telling me they suck.:D

Well, by looking at the clubs in your bag, it's not the arrows! hehe, you got some nice clubs btw. I've always wanted a Miura.

Amen brother.

Well, by looking at the clubs in your bag, it's not the arrows! hehe, you got some nice clubs btw. I've always wanted a Miura.

Haha, good one flopster, those poor clubs take a lot of abuse.(verbal)

this thread is kinda GAY

Back