The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

So excited for everyone!

Check out what's on the door to the clubhouse at True Blue. The course is really excited that we are all here. Also my 2 victims for the week.

42576f3d-1da0-c63d.jpg

Can someone tell them that it is THEhackersparadise.com? Not just hackersparadise.com!

Kind of looks like he is wearing a matador hat...
images

Looks like one of them Mousekateer (Disney Land) caps to me. :bulgy-eyes:

You guys have a blast and keep a wet cold towel on ya heads!

Looks like one of them Mousekateer (Disney Land) caps to me. :bulgy-eyes:

You guys have a blast and keep a wet cold towel on ya heads!

you beat me to it, looking forward to hearing about everyone's experiences.

All MC Participants,

Rep the heck out of your sponsors, post some unbelievably low scores, and make your THP family proud (we will be watching).

Best of luck to all of you!!

So hey, are there laundry facilities in the villas?

There is in ours. Dryer, washer and detergent

Tappin from my iPad

My flight leaves in 10 hours!

There is in ours. Dryer, washer and detergent

Tappin from my iPad
Thanks, biggsy.

What's it cost?

Andf if anyone who is a Callaway staffer who wants their clothes washed before you wear them (I can't wear brand new stuff!) let me know. We'll get it done.

Great picture of cookie and the Travelocity nome. Just kidding chunk. Nice of True Blue to post that!

Thanks, biggsy.

What's it cost?

Andf if anyone who is a Callaway staffer who wants their clothes washed before you wear them (I can't wear brand new stuff!) let me know. We'll get it done.

It's included in our room. If yours doesn't have one, you are welcome to use ours.

Tappin from my iPad

Absolute blast hanging with the 18 or so cuppers, wives and volunteers tonight. Great people as always at the THP events.

Shark wrestler...the man can cook! Thanks for the guys who ran around getting groceries and back and forth to the grill so we could have that awesome meal.

See you boys bright and early tomorrow.

Tappin from my iPad

Everytime I look at that picture of Cookie and Chunky I can't help but laugh. Chunky looks like a hairy 12 year old who's parents just took the parental controls off his AOL 5.0....so happy

What a great night. Tell me another time when people you've never met before can share a meal and a few beverages and it seem like you've known them for ages. You can't. It'll only get better when more people arrive tomorrow. Tee time in a few hours, time for shut eye.

--
Tapatalk2

Heck of a fun night last night! 36 today on 4 hours sleep - yes, please.

Some very good golf was played yesterday, THP should prepare to be impressed. Courses are phenomenal, the coverage should be amazing - you will want to be tuned in.

And get this, Cookie learned how to play golf! :D

Have a good time out there cookie. Sounds like last night was a blast based on a few post. Good to hear you guys are gonna play hard

What a great night. Tell me another time when people you've never met before can share a meal and a few beverages and it seem like you've known them for ages. You can't. It'll only get better when more people arrive tomorrow. Tee time in a few hours, time for shut eye.

--
Tapatalk2

Very well said. Looking forward to meeting some more today and getting a look at both courses.

I'm sitting here staring at the most handsome man on earth, Jake!

What a fun night last night was. Meeting the first timers was awesome and everyone is beyond excited to be here.

I want to extend a massive thanks to shark wrestler and TBT and cookie's wife for preparing a meal that was out of this world. It's gonna be a long and hot one today but we'll all be ready to represent!

What a fun night last night was. Meeting the first timers was awesome and everyone is beyond excited to be here.

I want to extend a massive thanks to shark wrestler and TBT and cookie's wife for preparing a meal that was out of this world. It's gonna be a long and hot one today but we'll all be ready to represent!

God he is handsome. He sent me a sext yesterday that blew my mind.

Glad you guys had fun last night boys. Can't wait to see everyone.

Ok, ok it's my funking iPhone with tapatalk.

Nothing like good food, good people and good fun. Play well today boys

24 men have given up months of their lives for an event unlike any other. Some knew what they were getting into, for others this was and is a first time experience. The weekend is almost here. I want to thank every person in this event for what they have uniquely brought to the table. The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event is about you, its about the people here and most of all, its about a special weekend.

To all the people at True Blue & Caledonia, to all the people that will be watching from their computers, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You men and women are what this is all about and we are going to provide you something special.

The 2nd Annual Morgan Cup is here. It is time to celebrate the amazing journey that these golfers have been on.

I think Annual has a much better ring to it than 2.0.

Good Luck guy's and gal's , Hit em' straight and keep em' in the short grass. I'll be watching from the live feed. Thanks THP for hosting the event of a lifetime for many players who would not get the chance to play like a pro. Hopefully next year i can be a part of this amazing event .

Great post JB, it has been a lot of work to get to this point but this weekend is going to be everything you thought it would be and more.

Ok, ok it's my funking iPhone with tapatalk.

24 men have given up months of their lives for an event unlike any other. Some knew what they were getting into, for others this was and is a first time experience. The weekend is almost here. I want to thank every person in this event for what they have uniquely brought to the table. The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event is about you, its about the people here and most of all, its about a special weekend.

To all the people at True Blue & Caledonia, to all the people that will be watching from their computers, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You men and women are what this is all about and we are going to provide you something special.

The 2nd Annual Morgan Cup is here. It is time to celebrate the amazing journey that these golfers have been on.

Well said my friend!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Back