The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Who knew! About time he got a real job :alien:

Why do the emoticon things look different? Did they get a new high res update?

Yes, Apple forced all emoticons to comply to Retina Display standards

FrankA is very happy with his tee shot on the par 3 6th hole.

aefc9bb0-98bc-7960.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Dying in the heat

Very nice, doc and Frank!

Not really the best lie for me on 7.

aefcb610-9c8b-c9d5.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Just walked out of the clubhouse after lunch and realized one thing. THANK GOD I did not go out for 36. It's so overly hot outside. I won't lie, if it's like this on Sunday those afternoon rounds are going to be a bit of a struggle.

On a side note I played a practice round with Jake, Kelly, and Tyno this morning. I won't lie there was some pretty impressive golf shots hit out there today. It really was an enjoyable round and we all had some fun with it. We even did a bump and run challenge with Kelly. Tyno put on a show for the back 9 shooting 2 under. The guy can play, that's for sure. Unfortunately for Jake an Kelly, we the both of us just got hot and had 3 straight holes with birdies to end the match.

Im with you deano. No way I could go 36 today. Tyno's score changed from what you told me earlier....Hmmmm. :D

Played this morning with the Callaway Media person and had a blast. Played pretty well on True Blue despite the crazy heat. Really looking forward to media day tomorrow and spending some time with my team.

In the air and not too far from MB.

Posted via tapatalk

Im with you deano. No way I could go 36 today. Tyno's score changed from what you told me earlier....Hmmmm. :D

Played this morning with the Callaway Media person and had a blast. Played pretty well on True Blue despite the crazy heat. Really looking forward to media day tomorrow and spending some time with my team.

He was 2 or 3 under on the back, finished with 76. No change on that part. Don't get scared hehe

While these guys were out there dying in this heat myself, GolferGal, Mrs. Biggsy, howzats wife, and tnolans wife enjoyed a lovely morning at the spa!! Wonder who had the better morning?

Clearly the girls are having a better time.

I should have gone to the spa haha

Deano, not playing 36 today is the smartest thing Ive seen posted in this thread after this one haha. Right before the MC playing 36 in this heat, not a good idea, IMO.

He was 2 or 3 under on the back, finished with 76. No change on that part. Don't get scared hehe

Something tells me I will be fine. :act-up:

Deano, not playing 36 today is the smartest thing Ive seen posted in this thread after this one haha. Right before the MC playing 36 in this heat, not a good idea, IMO.

Kmac,
The heat today makes the demo day at PGA National look like Wisconsin in the winter. There were health alerts sent out by the media and all we are thinking about is safety in reality. I feel for those guys playing 36 today and I pray that they are staying hydrated.

Kmac you were there last year when it was hot at Reunion. This is worse and it's not even close. Thank god for no Cotton shirts.

someone make sure chunky drinks lots of juice boxes before he goes out there

Kmac,
The heat today makes the demo day at PGA National look like Wisconsin in the winter. There were health alerts sent out by the media and all we are thinking about is safety in reality. I feel for those guys playing 36 today and I pray that they are staying hydrated.

Kmac you were there last year when it was hot at Reunion. This is worse and it's not even close. Thank god for no Cotton shirts.

And it was SO hot at last years media day too. I hope they stay hydrated out there.

I birdied #1 at Caledonia and almost went back inside after that.

Sent from Tapatalk

So you're highlight reel for the week is filled :D

And it was SO hot at last years media day too. I hope they stay hydrated out there.

Its not even close. We are working on a few things because I want to make sure that everybody is safe. We are talking blistering heat and humidity that is just flat out scary throughout the round.

However, nothing will take away from the magic that is the Morgan Cup.

This course is beautiful and mean. Just like a woman.

This course is beautiful and mean. Just like a woman.

I really liked Caledonia yesterday. Very nice layout and good conditions. Hope you are enjoying the round

Back