Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jonesing for some new equipment. Need to get something soon, just need to figure out what!

Didn't you just buy a bag? I dunno man, you've got a pretty sweet setup right now. Maybe some gear? Can never have too many golf shoes/shorts/shirts/hats. Based on your feedback in all of the threads, it seems like you're hitting most of your clubs pretty well...

Off the forums for a few days with the MC and then at a work conference...I think you have gone through 3 drivers since I last caught up on this thread.

Awesome!

Dude Im killing the Fast 12 LS but for some reason bought a Razr Fit TA. I guess because I got it for almost nothing. So now I have mini hoard of drivers and growing.

I'm jonesing for some new equipment. Need to get something soon, just need to figure out what!

Didn't you just buy a bag? I dunno man, you've got a pretty sweet setup right now. Maybe some gear? Can never have too many golf shoes/shorts/shirts/hats. Based on your feedback in all of the threads, it seems like you're hitting most of your clubs pretty well...

Aw shiite, who am I kidding? I bought a driver shaft today BECAUSE IT WAS THERE. :alien: I share your need for tinkering and new gear. Look forward to seeing what you're thinking about.

Wtf is this...?
171821de-142e-fa1f.jpg

Dude Im killing the Fast 12 LS but for some reason bought a Razr Fit TA. I guess because I got it for almost nothing. So now I have mini hoard of drivers and growing.

You still have the Classic?

Looking at some new clubs at the top of the bag...

On the block:
New three wood- Mashie F3, or Bridgestone J40
New 2h/5w- Mashie F5, or Mashie M2+

Classic was Fit trade bait for Kmac War. I'm pondering some of those drivers for sale at the pitch n' putt. They were in spectacular shape.

So we stopped by Martin's on the way down Wednesday where I took advantage of the left handed only hitting bay. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the AMP driver is freaking bueno! If the Classic ever starts acting up, it could be go time friends.

Classic was Fit trade bait for Kmac War. I'm pondering some of those drivers for sale at the pitch n' putt. They were in spectacular shape.

I wonder if you buy a driver at the pitch n putt if they throw in a swing lesson by that long knocker on the range

So we stopped by Martin's on the way down Wednesday where I took advantage of the left handed only hitting bay. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the AMP driver is freaking bueno! If the Classic ever starts acting up, it could be go time friends.

this trip really made you evolve as a golf snob hehe Now you are all about AMP and Cleveland Black irons with C Kua shafts.

Looking at some new clubs at the top of the bag...

On the block:
New three wood- Mashie F3, or Bridgestone J40
New 2h/5w- Mashie F5, or Mashie M2+

I don't know if they come any longer than the J40.

My 2 hybrid was rocking at the MC as well.

It really is. I've kept an eye peeled for a steal since I hit it in Austin. I'm a fan.

Pondering converting what's left of my bag to titleist...ie a 910 d2, 910f, 910h, 50/55/60 SM4's....

I think that dude on the range was using one.

Pondering converting what's left of my bag to titleist...ie a 910 d2, 910f, 910h, 50/55/60 SM4's....

take my D2 before I snap it in half lol

Id say get the wedges and the driver. Your woods look good..

It really is. I've kept an eye peeled for a steal since I hit it in Austin. I'm a fan.

It annoys me how much I like it.

Thinking about maybe going with pure grips, but does that pure grip gun work with other grips? I didn't want to purchase it if i can't use it with other grips if i decided to change grips next time.

It annoys me how much I like it.

I had a little driver shoot out during the MC at Golfsmith and the new Adams driver just barely beat out the AMP driver. And only on the second round of hitting the Adams did it best the AMPs numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back