The golf warehouse order mix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner

Reaction score
So I ordered a set of Wilson staff ci9 irons from the gold warehouse, and today they sent me an email saying that my clubs have been shipped, but instead of saying the clubs I ordered its saying they shipped clubs called "RH CALLAWAY RAZR XL HL 3h,4h,5-PW GRAPH S" I'm not sure about these clubs, I think they might be clones so I wouldn't really even want them, has anyone heard of these clubs?

There is a rather large thread on the Callaway RAZR X HL clubs. Why not just call TGW and figure out what you are getting?

Razr xf? They're pretty good. Id sell them and buy the other ones again and make mula.

I think I'm gonna wait until they come in and see what they are first, of they are the razr x clubs then Id say I got a pretty good deal considering I only payed $208 for them lol

That would be cool if they were the Razr X irons, if you don't like it, you can always call them up and fix it TGW, is pretty good at taking care of its customers

That would be cool if they were the Razr X irons, if you don't like it, you can always call them up and fix it TGW, is pretty good at taking care of its customers

It said irons and hybrids, so that would be even cooler, I could resell them if they were

It said irons and hybrids, so that would be even cooler, I could resell them if they were

wow that's even cooler man! Hopefully they work out for you

I wont preach honesty and ethics. It seems to be a lost art sometimes.

Yeah I guess that's another issue too maybe what they shipped is just a typo or something

Why would anyone make a decision that doesn't directly benefit them. That isn't how the world works. [/sarcasm]

Thats what I was thinking too bro

I think maybe you should get it fixed if TGW messed it up you should probably see where the mistake came from, that at least seems like the right thing to do

I think you may be surprised how they treat it be honest and let them know when they arrive if they are not right. They may say keep them our error send you a gift card or something else. Most of these places do a stand up job of taking care of the customer!

I hope the banter about keeping something not paid for is just that, banter, I would like to think that he would actually do the right thing.

Easier said than done, but you should do the right thing and tell them. I remember reading a story on here last year where someone bought an R11 at a garage sale for $25 and he ended up going back to the house to return what he knew was a mistake. The guys wife accidently sold it and it was a huge relief for the guy when the club was returned.

So I ordered a set of Wilson staff ci9 irons from the gold warehouse, and today they sent me an email saying that my clubs have been shipped, but instead of saying the clubs I ordered its saying they shipped clubs called "RH CALLAWAY RAZR XL HL 3h,4h,5-PW GRAPH S" I'm not sure about these clubs, I think they might be clones so I wouldn't really even want them, has anyone heard of these clubs?

It is also possible that you received someone else's order... Would you want to be the guy waiting anxiously for those Callaways?

If you call TGW they will give you a free shipping label... You won't have to pay to do the right thing.

If you end up getting the RXHLs in the mail, contact TGW and see what they say. Odds are they will send you a free shipping label, send you the irons you ordered and maybe a gift card. Who knows, they might even upgrade you to Ci11s just for being honest.

I don't understand why an upgrade or a gift card needs to be incentive for this... The incentive is personal honesty and ethics.

There is a rather large thread on the Callaway RAZR X HL clubs. Why not just call TGW and figure out what you are getting?

Can you direct me to that thread?

I don't understand why an upgrade or a gift card needs to be incentive for this... The incentive is personal honesty and ethics.

I think of it a more of a thank you for doing the right thing not so much an incentive for people to be honest I agree that more and more people are looking at ways to get something free. It's a shame

I'm with you all on honesty and ethics.

But i'm going to be the Devils lawyer for a second. Sometimes i understand why people would do anything to get free stuff. When you think about what big profits companies do and yet they cut back on employees and so on. I think companies should also think about honesty and ethics, after all, its people behind them to. But maybe thats just me.

That being said, i dont say i think it's right either way.

I'm with you all on honesty and ethics.

But i'm going to be the Devils lawyer for a second. Sometimes i understand why people would do anything to get free stuff. When you think about what big profits companies do and yet they cut back on employees and so on. I think companies should also think about honesty and ethics, after all, its people behind them to. But maybe thats just me.

That being said, i dont say i think it's right either way.

Jag vet vad du menar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back