The golf warehouse order mix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google translate. But I love corve and hate lutfisk

You never know, thats why i got curious :p Lutfisk is an abomination. Should be illegal!

And now back to topic lol

+1 to telling them, returning them, and who knows, you might get a bonus of some sort (discount, upgrade, etc.). Its the right thing to do, and thats really all there is to it.

Keep them and dont even think twice about it.

:laughing:all the high and mighty around this place

Wtf is your deal man? This is like the 5th post this morning where you've had a dig about this place.

Extreme.

Posted via tapatalk

I agree.

Posted via tapatalk

It's hard to avoid. One just have to avoid feeding the trolls.

I will not order from them any more. I had a mix up with two dozen personal Pentas. They sent me Noodles and we had a heck of a time getting them to ship us the right stuff.

Tapaway!

Whoah dude.. It's not high and mighty it's just the right thing to do. No reason to talk down on us for suggesting he do the right thing

It still boggles my mind that some of the participants in a game based on self-policing founded on one's own honesty and integrity would not immediately know that they should do the right thing in such an obvious snafu. I am glad to see the smiley in your post and from that take it that you are joking.

i just keep thinking of the poor bastid who got the wilson's instead of his callys...

Wtf is your deal man? This is like the 5th post this morning where you've had a dig about this place.

That is not a true statement at all. Please do not post lies about me. Thank you.

That is not a true statement at all. Please do not post lies about me. Thank you.

Ok. You said that this forum claims that the R11s adds 15+ yards not even an hour ago in another thread. Did I make that up? Keep it up dude, I'll send you packing.

Whoa...

For the life of me I will never understand what possesses someone to go to a place that they don't like when they have a choice to not go there. If you don't like it here and we are all "high and mighty" then why come? I just dont understand it. With that said, just call TGW up and do the right thing. Like Spazz said earlier, its great for you but what about the person that paid their hard earned money for those clubs and is sitting there excited to get their new Callaway's and gets something completely different than what they ordered?

Back to the topic at hand: if you do receive the wrong clubs, do not pass go do not collect $200, just do the right thing and send them back for the clubs you ordered.

Ok. You said that this forum claims that the R11s adds 15+ yards not even an hour ago in another thread. Did I make that up? Keep it up dude, I'll send you packing.

Pack him, dude. He's not even a clever troll.

Kevin

Starts with the forum name, and goes down hill from there.

Kevin

Let's get this back on topic please.

Guys guys guys, if I do receive the wrong clubs I will notify tgw and hopefully get the clubs I asked for. Sorry to cause all of this drama, can this thread be locked to prevent trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back