What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two dozen Callaway Hex Black from Amazon. Im not as cool as FrankA.

I got a $10 GG certificate, might have to get another dozen of the Hex Black.

A new set of irons. Ping G20's 5-GW, and Cleveland forged 588's in 54 & 58 deg lofts. I needed some clubs I could open up for chip shots around the greens and the soles on the G20's don't look to be optimal for this purpose.

Just got a Wilson fybrid RS 3 wood and a odyssey #9 from TC.. Needed a 3 wood and my putter has been bad we will see if a mid mallet can help as me and the DART have fell out of love

Just got a Wilson fybrid RS 3 wood and a odyssey #9 from TC.. Needed a 3 wood and my putter has been bad we will see if a mid mallet can help as me and the DART have fell out of love

Boom! You'll love both, especially that 3wood.

Bought 2 dozen Callaway Hex Black already and am ordering 2 dozen more. Cant beat that price.

Last edited:
felt better about selling my Mizuno Betti today when i walked out the door to go get it shipped and theres the post man with another box in his hands!

felt better about selling my Mizuno Betti today when i walked out the door to go get it shipped and theres the post man with another box in his hands!

You have a sickness my friend...haha

Lol, I ended up playing with the UPS guy who delivered my golf bag, he was giving me crap all night, i can't image what yours thought.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Lol, I ended up playing with the UPS guy who delivered my golf bag, he was giving me crap all night, i can't image what yours thought.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Haha, when I walk into my post office they automatically tell me, "Yep, its golf club shaped". Its hilarious, those ladies have to think I'm insane.

1-800-Putter-Ho

haha JK I love it man, pictures in the putter collection thread soon?

This:
30061266_im_BLK_________2_gsi
to put on this:
30078083_im__________0_gsi

Loving the color scheme. After too many 3 putts over the weekend I decided I needed to test out one of these bigger grips.

That's looks like it would make a good looking putter!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Nice. I pondered that 3 wood for a while. Glad it found a new home.

Nice. I pondered that 3 wood for a while. Glad it found a new home.

Ya I am a big W/S fan and I figure that rocker sole will help off the deck. If TC gamed it, it can't be horrible, plus owning a fybrid before this I sorta know what to expect

Ya I am a big W/S fan and I figure that rocker sole will help off the deck. If TC gamed it, it can't be horrible, plus owning a fybrid before this I sorta know what to expect

Yeah TC raved about it for a while before he got his MC woods. Made me curious about them.

well this arrived today.....

IMG_1419.jpg

and this is paid for today will be here prob early next week

4114A.jpg

4114B.jpg

4114D.jpg

ok i seriously think i'm done for a while now!

1-800-Putter-Ho

haha JK I love it man, pictures in the putter collection thread soon?

i have a photobucket album with all of my collection in it except for a few new ones thats in there once i update it ill post the link again. got a few real beauties recently that i need to get some pics of when the weather is nice.

Dude buck that second one might be one of the coolest I've ever seen. I am digging the sole of the putter and the more modern look

My goodness, that BB ZERO is insane looking, loving it man. Awesome looking head covers as well Buck.

Dude buck that second one might be one of the coolest I've ever seen. I am digging the sole of the putter and the more modern look

a lot of this years stuff was a lot more modern looking. especially on the soles!

well this arrived today.....

and this is paid for today will be here prob early next week

4114A.jpg

4114B.jpg

4114D.jpg

ok i seriously think i'm done for a while now!

HAHAHAHA I'll take some action on that.

That is a sick looking putter though.

Wow, Buck, those are two gorgeous putters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back