What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA I'll take some action on that.

That is a sick looking putter though.

yeah i just Emailed Ted from SeeMore.... all Bets are off!

Wow. That BBZero is one of, if not the best looking putter I have EVER seen. Love the face and sole!!!

Yesterday I picked up Butch Harmon's About Golf DVD. I like the table of contents, and after watching portions of it, I'm pretty pleased. $80 is a bit steep, but the dvd is straight to the point, no fluffy talk, just tell me what I need to know awesomeness. We'll see if it fixes my reverse pivot problem today.

~Rock

Wow that was quick dude... Not even an hour haha

lmao yeah i know. its not my fault i keep seeing sexy pics of putters. i don't think the one i saw is for sale so i may be safe!

lmao yeah i know. its not my fault i keep seeing sexy pics of putters. i don't think the one i saw is for sale so i may be safe!

LOL what did you email about?

I imagine it looked something like this...
Dear Time at SeeMore,

You know the putters you guys make? The ones on your website? I will take one of each, please.

Thank you,

Buck

LOL....

That's probably true too.

I bet I know...

May or may not have been some Private Reserve pic's that SeeMore put up on twitter that contain some proto's and some pretty radical (for them) designs as well.

I bet I know...

May or may not have been some Private Reserve pic's that SeeMore put up on twitter that contain some proto's and some pretty radical (for them) designs as well.

Bingo! 2 really caught my eye. I'd post them but they are on another site. Ted actually hasn't even seen them yet. He didn't know much. Pretty exciting stuff coming from the R&D department at SeeMore.

I bet I know...

Bingo! 2 really caught my eye. I'd post them but they are on another site. Ted actually hasn't even seen them yet. He didn't know much. Pretty exciting stuff coming from the R&D department at SeeMore.

Yeah, I want a couple of those new designs...and man they are really different from what they have now.

My Spotless Swing towel, 3 dozen Gamer V2's and 2 dozen Hex Blacks came in today!

I bet I know...

those were awesome! I saw them as well.

Yeah, I want a couple of those new designs...and man they are really different from what they have now.

Some I really like...ALOT. Some are kind of fugly to me though. I'm also not to fond of what looks like double bends in there, give me my CS SeeMore's by gosh.

Like I said though, some are really sweet, some, not so much.

Picked up two new shirts to try out.

TP Mills Anvil Tradition XL II off ebay

Just got some Callaway golf pants from RBG for less than $30 shipped.

just bought (with the help of some THP'ers) two mizuno mp-r12 wedges (52/58). additionally, after reading all the reviews and praise, i picked up a 15.5 mashie fw. been a busy morning.

Today I bought some grips for a buddy, and for myself I got 18 Champs Zarma spikes with the PINS system for my new Callaway Xtreme golf shoes.

I bought the tee's off of the THP Store site and bought some E6 Bridgestone balls.

Bought a Superstroke Slim Lite for my new SeeMore m8 and a putter extension.

Just placed my i20 iron order...the best part, $450 out the door for 5-PW. Now to figure what hybrid(s) I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back