The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, my football coach gave 1 lick for every d or f you got on your report card. We all loved report card day, he would stand in the middle of the room, and call on us 1 by 1. Hilarious, and painful.

That's awesome for the smart kids.

Heck, my football coach gave 1 lick for every d or f you got on your report card. We all loved report card day, he would stand in the middle of the room, and call on us 1 by 1. Hilarious, and painful.

Did he call everyone nancy? Haha

im still waiting on pics/vids of icemann
that vid would go viral in a heart beat

115*

That's all the rant I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! That's hot!

No end in sight for work tonight... and the only bathroom that we have access to is out of TP. F-M-L.
Those fruits and that big hearty sandwich I had at lunch are now probably going to haunt me. Soon.

Sorry guys. I had a great night at league tonight so I have nothing to rant about. Instead of switching threads I'll just post here that I took 8 out of 10 points.

Kids bday dinner party at Chuck E Cheese on a Wed night? Seriously? Fml

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

You try to bring the kid there?

You should go play ski ball. Ski ball is awesome, no matter how old you are.

Pounding stuffed animals endlessly or rolling a ball up a ramp only to miss the 100 point circle all 15 throws. Hmmm...

So don't be bad at it and you won't miss the 100.

Dude, you already gave her the stuffed cheetah, what else does she need?

Just remember, it could always be worse. You could be rolling down the road on bald tires, without A/C, and up to your chin in old McDonald's bags.
hahahahaha

Don't worry about it Jack. I get treated like garbage at a lot of the courses I play at too. I just don't bother posting it here.
What do you guys do? I NEVER had an issue when I was a junior golfer. Maybe you all need to play Muni's instead of your clubs your parents belong to (or you belong to because of your parents).

I just find it interesting that all of this happens to you while you were just there doing nothing wrong.
It's always the other person.

It's not that I'm embarrassed which I'm really not because I didn't have to mention a word about score. It's just that what I shot has completely no effect on the conversation.
It kind of does, since you mentioned in your original rant of the day that everyone else shot 75 or better and you were getting crap because you didn't.

I'd love to Bridgeslap some fools right now.
I'm going to go buy a Bridgestone glove just for that purpose. I think everyone should.

Was anyone else afraid that if you screwed up your dad was going to kick your butt? It happened rarely, but still.
Not only my dad, but my mom! Mom used Hot Wheel track on us. That orange plastic hurt!

Yeah I said something to my mom one time when I was around 10 or 11. She jacked me up against the wall so quick I didn't even know wtf happened. Then she slapped the ever-living almighty out of me.

I don't think I've ever been more scared in my life. Needless to say that was the last time I ever was disrespectful to her.

My mom was a fan of the flyswatter. Those things sting.

I miss red hot dogs. Brown ones just aren't the same.

My mom was a fan of the flyswatter. Those things sting.

please you're lucky i got the wooden spoon from the kitchen! she broke a few of those back in the day!

Wooden paddle with holes drilled in it to reduce air resistance. Tapered edges to do the same. There was some engineering in that one.

But the worst... ... Dads Belt.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

My mom was all about the glue sticks from hot glue guns. Those things were my worst enemy. I got in trouble one time, so I hid them. My mom drove me to the store, walked me to the aisle, made me get more off the shelf, and then pay for them with my saved allowance. It wasn't a fun experience.

My mom was all about the glue sticks from hot glue guns. Those things were my worst enemy. I got in trouble one time, so I hid them. My mom drove me to the store, walked me to the aisle, made me get more off the shelf, and then pay for them with my saved allowance. It wasn't a fun experience.

now thats funny! now anyway! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back