The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the people posting up in the "Name It" thread would comment on the MC 2.0 homepage article. That would be awesome.

please you're lucky i got the wooden spoon from the kitchen! she broke a few of those back in the day!

The wooden spoon was the worst. My dad used to make me kneel on a broomstick in the corner. If he caught you sitting back, the wooden spoon is what got you back up. It was brutal.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

What the heck did she do to you with glue sticks <asked with some trepidation>

Crap. After eating brown hot dogs I miss red ones even more. 10 days!

I wish the people posting up in the "Name It" thread would comment on the MC 2.0 homepage article. That would be awesome.

Which article WE?

I saw the WITB threads, am still watching vids so only commented in one of them so far.

Ouch! I didn't realize they came lengthy enough for that...

My daughter made a 9 on par 5 today for the second tournament in a row. I gave her five across the back with an alignment stick. I suspect we'll see no nines on day two.

Kevin

My daughter made a 9 on par 5 today for the second tournament in a row. I gave her five across the back with an alignment stick. I suspect we'll see no nines on day two.

Kevin

That made me chuckle.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Spare the alignment stick, and you end up paying for college. We don't tolerate that sort of behavior.

Kevin

DId she really make a 9 on a 5? I can never tell with you.

My first rant in a long time:

"My Teen is Pregnant and So Am I"

Really? Really, TLC?

DId she really make a 9 on a 5? I can never tell with you.

Unfortunately. Her and three of her main tourney friends/competitors all played like crap and shot 86. They're playing together in round 2 and are 13 shots off the lead.

Hackers. I hope the other three got their beatings.

Kevin

Unfortunately. Her and three of her main tourney friends/competitors all played like crap and shot 86. They're playing together in round 2 and are 13 shots off the lead.

Kevin

If they had parents worth a darn I'm sure they did.

Kevin

There has to be better solutions than alignment sticks? Or were you going for the message, not the kill?

If they had parents worth a darn I'm sure they did.

Two of the girls come from wealthy backgrounds, so it's possible they had a cart boy or grounds crew employee beaten instead.

Kevin

You should have used Hot Wheel track. That stuff hurts.

One time was enough for me.

You should have used Hot Wheel track. That stuff hurts.

One time was enough for me.

She's a girl golfer, not a 3rd grade boy. If you catch her just right across the sports bra with the stick, it doesn't break the skin. Message sent, and she still plays the next day.

Kevin

Esox you are a delightfully sick individual ;)

She's a girl golfer, not a 3rd grade boy. If you catch her just right across the sports bra with the stick, it doesn't break the skin. Message sent, and she still plays the next day.

Kevin

My sister played Hot Wheels with us. She got it once too I think.

I hope everyone realizes I'm joking. I wouldn't beat my daughter for making a nine in a golf tournament.

Kevin

I hope everyone realizes I'm joking. I wouldn't beat my daughter for making a nine in a golf tournament.

Kevin

What if the 9 came on a par 3? You know you would think about it.

What about a 10?

I think we all got it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Kevin

Backpeddler.

--
Tapatalk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back