I'm here to do anything possible to help this cause. Heading over to Twitter to send the request out and link back to this page...............I hope it works out One-T cause you're just so awesome!

I've already done a RT too, come on guys lets get this for One-T

Good luck One-T and you need to get a pic and wear yourself a Cleveland hat! Cleveland Golf really needs to consider this as they could start a bobsey twin commercial :blob:

So whats the deal One-T. You're at the tourney and want to meet and snag a pic? I know Jeff, one of my good buddies out here grew up with him and caddies for him as well sometimes. I can get a message to him, but just don't know what to say lol.

So whats the deal One-T. You're at the tourney and want to meet and snag a pic? I know Jeff, one of my good buddies out here grew up with him and caddies for him as well sometimes. I can get a message to him, but just don't know what to say lol.

Oh snap.... Yeah dude I will be at the tournament and I just figured it would be cool to get a picture with my twin

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I hope you get to meet him One-T. You should take a picture with him. Like twins.

Dang, that would be really cool of you to do MarcH.

I hope you get to meet him One-T. You should take a picture with him. Like twins.

Have you read the thread Dam? hahaha That was kind of the point.

This needs to happen....Cleveland, MarcH......Obi One Kenobi.....somebody help a brother out!

Good luck buddy I hope it happens for you. Maybe you need to be like those chicks that ask celebrities on dates via YouTube. Maybe just post a vid asking Overton to play a round

Good luck buddy I hope it happens for you. Maybe you need to be like those chicks that ask celebrities on dates via YouTube. Maybe just post a vid asking Overton to play a round

They have boobs

You should make a Youtube video: A Personal Appeal to Jeff Overton.

Good luck hope it comes together for you.

K texted my buddy. You might have to get there before they tee off (7:10am) and snag a pic with him. Will update when I hear back.

I hope this comes through for you, One! 5 star thread idea, haha.

K texted my buddy. You might have to get there before they tee off (7:10am) and snag a pic with him. Will update when I hear back.

You freaking rock Marc!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

One-T, not sure what day you are going or what time you will be there, but if MarcH's plan doesn't pan out (though I am hoping it does), players are usually, in my experience anyways, more likely to converse with you after rounds. Usually before hand, they are in their routine and don't like to be bothered. Some are more open than others, but usually, they like to do the fan stuff after a round. Find out where the scoring trailer is and camp out there as Jeff is coming into 18. Most of the players once they wrap up in the scoring trailer, will stop and sign, maybe take a photo with you and talk with you. The only time I have ever interacted with a player while they were in "golf mode", was during practice rounds, which is obviously out the window for you. Jeff seems like a pretty assessable guy, so I think you should be able to kick it for a few.

Haven't heard anything back yet, but I like JeffReed's advice...root him on all day and camp out at the scorer's tent.

Haven't heard anything back yet, but I like JeffReed's advice...root him on all day and camp out at the scorer's tent.

Believe it or not, players do notice when fans are following them through the round and if those fans are still there when they conclude their round. Especially if they are part of the early groups or don't have a huge following. Kelly and I lucked out and both got Scottie's autograph, after following him an entire round (he was out of it and had a small following). If you are going on Saturday, I also recommend the practice green or practice range. They all usually head there after the round and will sign and talk with fans after they get their practice in. I met Geoff Ogilvy, AK, and Sneds on the practice green one night, and by then, the practice area had thinned out and they didn't have to bother signing gobs of autographs. All really nice guys. AK actually brought a little kid up onto the practice green with him, so he could take pictures with him.

Thanks for the info and time on this guys. I don't have tickets for the tourney. My in laws live there so its back porch watchin

Thanks for the info and time on this guys. I don't have tickets for the tourney. My in laws live there so its back porch watchin

The in laws live on the course?? Make a big effin sign that says Jeff Overton you are my long lost twin and hang it on the roof! It will get TV coverage and everything...it's brilliant!!

guinness-brilliant.jpg

The in laws live on the course?? Make a big effin sign that says Jeff Overton you are my long lost twin and hang it on the roof! It will get TV coverage and everything...it's brilliant!!

guinness-brilliant.jpg

Hahaha...Tim.... "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Hahaha...Tim.... "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Thanks buddy..........................I think? :D

Thanks buddy..........................I think? :D

Dumb and dumber quote...love that movie. So does jeff overton

Dumb and dumber quote...love that movie. So does jeff overton

I knew where it came from buddy....LOL

Back