things just got real!

thats freaking nuts! i wonder how many of these threads are gonna start popping up now! lol..... congrats one-T Cleveland ROCKS!!!!!!!!! nuff said!

Dude I cannot wait to see this unfold!!!!

This is amazing! Just another example of how THP is the best.

This is amazing! Huge props to all involved in arranging the meetup. Things like this make me even more proud to have Cleveland clubs in my bag.

Wow is all I can say I'm pretty stoked right now. I sent an email of to the email address they provided so we will see what they say. I'm pretty excited right now guys need to thank jb and cleveland golf for this. I hope whatever plans come to fruition workout. Boom baby

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I still have money on the fact that if you and the mr. Overton get a pic together, you will be the better looking one. I really hope this gets pulled off, leave it to JB

WOW....I friggin love this place!! Go make us proud Jarret...............................awww crap what am I saying...............please don't embarass us too much Jarret :alien:

This is freaking awesome!

In a related note I am about to start a I really wanna meet Kate Upton thread!

Reply email from cleveland...some good parts:

I think we can help you meet Jeff. Which days are you going to be at the tournament? Also, if you could email us your phone number that might be easier.

Let the guys on the forum know that this never would have happened had it not been for the tweets. We check THP pretty regularly, but probably wouldn’t have seen the thread if not for twitter.

I think we can help you meet Jeff. Which days are you going to be at the tournament? Also, if you could email us your phone number that might be easier.

Let the guys on the forum know that this never would have happened had it not been for the tweets. We check THP pretty regularly, but probably wouldn’t have seen the thread if not for twitter.

Cool! Glad we made a difference!

That is so cool.

THP + THP Twitter Army = AWESOMENESS!

That is awesome....THP, doing work.

Wow that is so freaking awesome! THPers FTW. Cant wait to see some pictures

Incredible, can't wait to hear what comes of this One-T. Enjoy it man!!

How cool is this!

BOOM! I feel apart now! So happy for you One-T! Can't wait to hear the details!

Oh my, can't wait for this greatness

Okay everybody I wanted to give you a nice little update here. I have been emailing back and forth with 1 of the cleveland reps. Unfortunately it this time the logistics just aren't working out. Overton apparently was shown this thread and got a good kick out of it. The good news is that I have their contact information so when I am going to a tournament that overton is in we are going to set something up. I cannot thank you all enough for tweeting about this thread so much that I got some attention. And I would like to also think jb and cleveland for taking the time to even send me a reply. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Sorry it's not better news but it's still pretty cool

Oh well. Still very cool that they reached out to you!

It's still great news One-T. I cant wait for a picture of the two of you to finally come to fruition

Okay everybody I wanted to give you a nice little update here. I have been emailing back and forth with 1 of the cleveland reps. Unfortunately it this time the logistics just aren't working out. Overton apparently was shown this thread and got a good kick out of it. The good news is that I have their contact information so when I am going to a tournament that overton is in we are going to set something up. I cannot thank you all enough for tweeting about this thread so much that I got some attention. And I would like to also think jb and cleveland for taking the time to even send me a reply. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Sorry it's not better news but it's still pretty cool

Thats still pretty awesome dude. On a side note, Hi Jeff!

Back