Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was bored and a tad feisty. And for the record, I would never, ever use golfballs that looked like that!

At this stage of his life, anything involving weaponry. Thank goodness he'll grow out of it.

Rethink that one Claire, I still wanna be a bank robber.

Rob a bank you say?

[YOUTUBE]XmiIlMxUjzk[/YOUTUBE]

Whew.

cray.jpg

1bea363057d278dd8a70f807aa36fa3a.jpg

I have no clue who the Twilight Moms are, but they're impressed, too.

5000_posts_award.jpg

5000.jpg

Congrats, Smallie! :kiss:

Congrats Smalls. It has been an honor getting to know you as a poster, but more importantly a friend.

Evil_Monkey_301.gif

Thanks everyone. Again, I need a life!

JB: same here.

And Harry:

What the what? LOL

But I'm pulling a Claire AJ. Because I don't get it!

Last edited:
I don't get the reference either, maybe he's challenging you lol.

Did no one watch the Dane Cook clip that AJ put up??

One thing I've learned from my work is that bank robbery is a stupid property crime. Two main reasons, with subsections: (1) they always get caught b/c (a) there's too many cameras, (b) too many witnesses, (c) FBI involvement b/c federally insured, (d) bank countermeasures in place are well developed, and (e) too many things that can't be controlled; and (2) they generate less money than you'd think even when succesful. It's just not worth it. If you really want to make illicit cash with weapons, sell them to drug dealers.

One thing I've learned from my work is that bank robbery is a stupid property crime. Two main reasons, with subsections: (1) they always get caught b/c (a) there's too many cameras, (b) too many witnesses, (c) FBI involvement b/c federally insured, (d) bank countermeasures in place are well developed, and (e) too many things that can't be controlled; and (2) they generate less money than you'd think even when succesful. It's just not worth it. If you really want to make illicit cash with weapons, sell them to drug dealers.

You have far more experience in that whole area than I, but as part of one past job, I learned how to smuggle heroin into the country. The surrounding circumstances got me off jury duty for years.

Kitty our drug mule. Interesting thoughts. hehe

Kitty our drug mule. Interesting thoughts. hehe

JB, let's try to keep this on topic, please! :alien2:

Okay, okay--hopefully enough procedures have changed that you couldn't smuggle drugs in that way anymore.

You have far more experience in that whole area than I, but as part of one past job, I learned how to smuggle heroin into the country. The surrounding circumstances got me off jury duty for years.

What in the word did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back