Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience in law enforcement the highest paying crime with the least chance of getting caught, and the lowest punishment for first offense is Identity Theft.

Lets get this back on topic.

Great Idea thanks AJ.

Signed,

JB.

Totally dumb movie, but Black Widow had my favorite murder of all time--Husband was allergic to penicillin. Wife uncrimped the bottom of the toothpaste tube, added penicillin powder, recrimped the tube, rubbed it around, and waited. Everyone assumed it was a heart attack.

Spoiler
Hubby has no allergies. I'm not sure if that's good or bad news.

MVC-303F.JPG

Congrats, and you've also definitely improved your ability to search for numerically-significant images!

Congrats, you post too much :D

Not only that, but I killed Harry's computer remotely, so I could increase my lead over him. He was catching up. :comp: Now you have to watch your back, Dent! :devil:

We have noticed.

and #500 here I am. I've definately slowed down a bit but for good reasons. more work = more food on the table and more golf = no time for THP posting.

I wasn't paying attention but I passed 2K sometime tonight.

Congrats to both of you! I need to get back to the morning routine, or I'd go find you graphics.

Congrats Monty!

500TH.jpg

Congrats AJ!

DV05-4199.jpg

Sometime after 4:00 pm today, we passed 80,000 posts.

Too lazy to look for an image; I need to get to bed.

No excuses Dent....hehe

No excuses Dent....hehe

Haha I don't know what happened to me here JB. I really think it is the golfing.

I was out of town all weekend, and i've golfed today, yesterday, and I have golf tryouts tomorrow.

damn...you guys really take post counts seriously...:starwars:

We're strange like that CCR!

Whoever starts the next new thread hits 3,500. Starting threads is the one stat where I'm not up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back