What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had tri tips, skrimp, mac & cheese, baked potatoes and corn tonight. Im laying on the couch in a food comma,:act-up:

Cheesecake Factory.

Pork Tenderloin on the gril that was marinating in espresso and bbq spice rub. grilling now and a side of baked beans.

Lamb curry with rice, salad.

the pork was AWESOME!! I married a chef! We tried these new low sugar tangy baked beans and we were both very impressed, we will definitely be getting those again.

Totchos
i2dw5nf19mqe5zv9FFIJoIdao1_500.jpg

Tater Tots covered in ground beef, jalapeño peppers, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

That looks delicious.

I'm going to have to remember that one Gasman, next time I'm left to fend for myself it will be Totchos night.

Harry's other favorite.

Spoiler
Beanie weanies

Gasman, that is just plain scary.

Pizza tonight. The only interesting thing about it is the way my daughter eats it. She picks off all the cheese and basically sucks off all the sauce. When she's done there are 2 piles. One with cheese and one with soggy pizza dough.

Pizza tonight. The only interesting thing about it is the way my daughter eats it. She picks off all the cheese and basically sucks off all the sauce. When she's done there are 2 piles. One with cheese and one with soggy pizza dough.

Wow--I didn't realize you were GG's father! I'm not sure whether to chew you out for missing the big todo last week or compare you to Peter Onarati.

Wow--I didn't realize you were GG's father! I'm not sure whether to chew you out for missing the big todo last week or compare you to Peter Onarati.

I was at a course in CA last week. I guess I missed some big pizza controversy.

Chronic Taco in Mission Viejo.

Stouffers Five Cheese Lasagna ala the Queen microwave, with some left-over french bread from last night's feast. Plus a glass of milk, for uncharacteristic nutritional concerns.

Sushi night, woohoo.

Flank steak, broccoli and rice.

tore up the grille tonight...chicken & pork chops properly marinated of course...steamed broccoli and seasoned spuds on the grille.

I don't have a clue. And only about two hours to get it on the table.

Making grilled chicken with mushroom sauce and then some rice for a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back