The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see any of the game but sure sounds like a kick to the nads for us..........

Pretty much. Sean Lee got blown the eff up by Golden Tate. Thought those kinds of hits were illegal this year but either they arent or the scab refs didnt get the memo.

that's not beast mode....that's blast mode

although leading with the head is supposed to be illegal

Pretty much. Sean Lee got blown the eff up by Golden Tate. Thought those kinds of hits were illegal this year but either they arent or the scab refs didnt get the memo.

If James Harrison does that Goddell throws him out of the league.

golden-tate-sean-lee-blindside.jpg

That's the first time I've seen it Kmac....wow. I can't belive he got up and walked off on his own.

Even though no flag was thrown can the NFL still fine Tate?

Im not sure if that was a legal or illegal hit but the dudes doing the telecast all said that this year that type of hit is illegal. I liked Sean Lee's comments after the game about Tate's celebration. He basically said if they squared each other up Tate would not be crawling on the ground celebrating and he would not have been the one taken off the field to get checked out. I like Lee.

Reminds you of this hit doesn't it?

That looks like it hurt. Lee even came back into the game later too but the penalty that we didnt get was huge.

That looks like it hurt. Lee even came back into the game later too but the penalty that we didnt get was huge.

No doubt. My teeth hurt just thinking about it.

looks like a helmet to chin. Would venture to guess there will be a fine to be paid later this week.

looks like a helmet to chin. Would venture to guess there will be a fine to be paid later this week.

Interesting that Lee actually said it was a helmet to chest hit but it sure looks like a helmet to chin to me. And I guess blindsiding someone is illegal now.

Interesting that Lee actually said it was a helmet to chest hit but it sure looks like a helmet to chin to me. And I guess blindsiding someone is illegal now.

I don't know if all blindsides should be illegal. There has to be a way to come out of nowhere and block a defender without using your head. It wasn't Golden Taint's fault that Sean Lee wasn't looking.

Look at Dware just jogging by while that happened......he needs to Cowboy up and do something there for gosh sakes! I'm not saying go take the guy out but maybe get in the face of Tate. He wasn't doing anything else being that he was behind the play................

*so teed this one up for TC*

I wouldn't touch that with a 15''...........well, you know.

The Cowboys done went and pissed me off this weekend. I just don't understand games like that from them. I do think that Seattle at home is tough, but that was not a good showing.

I think that's a legal hit. Just a good old fashioned shoulder charge. Sucks to see it happen to a ballsy hustler like Sean Lee but I see hits like that all the time in Rugby or Aussie Rules football. He needs to keep that head on a swivel.

I think that's a legal hit. Just a good old fashioned shoulder charge. Sucks to see it happen to a ballsy hustler like Sean Lee but I see hits like that all the time in Rugby or Aussie Rules football. He needs to keep that head on a swivel.

It reminded me of an awesome open-ice hit in hockey. I loved it.

It reminded me of an awesome open-ice hit in hockey. I loved it.

The NFL needs more of this. I get sick of the terrible tackling. I want to see dudes get destroyed.

The NFL needs more of this. I get sick of the terrible tackling. I want to see dudes get destroyed.

Same. I love it. Big hits are awesome. Arm tackles are lame.

Mr. Goodell says differently. Unfortunately.

The sport has changed. People are all up in arms with the Bucs trying to force a fumble while the Giants were in victory formation. Their coach needs to put on his big girl panties and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back