THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog has an epic beard in this picture!

062.jpg

Bulldog has an epic beard in this picture!

062.jpg

Can you imagine Jrod leaning on my shoulder like that, haha. It would look like some kind of wierd stretching move.

Can you imagine Jrod leaning on my shoulder like that, haha. It would look like some kind of wierd stretching move.

something like this perhaps
1240.jpg

Haha, yep that's about it.

This thread is full of win 10000 times over. I love it.

I sit here looking at my students and wishing they were my friends!

Just start calling them by our names......you don't really remember their names anyways!

Haha, "Shut up Duey", "Nate, are you passing notes?"

Just start calling them by our names......you don't really remember their names anyways!

:laughing: so funny cause it's true!

Give them an assignment to write your Mseries reviews for you.

First assignment is a logic assignment. Your walking down a hotel hallway when you see two McRocks. You don't know if McRock has a twin, but you know only one McRock is supposed to be at the hotel. How many McRock's are there?

~Rock

First assignment is a logic assignment. Your walking down a hotel hallway when you see two McRocks. You don't know if McRock has a twin, but you know only one McRock is supposed to be at the hotel. How many McRock's are there?

~Rock

Answer.....12 BLL's!

Was there a reason for putting the balls there?

Freakin' Iowa.

Was there a reason for putting the balls there?

No idea. I saw a bunch so I grabbed a ball from my bag, signed it and put it with the others. Not sure if this is something a THP'er started or if we just continued the tradition. Needless to say, someone likely emptied it and has a bunch of playable balls!

Man I am glad I am not the only one who misses the hell out of Iowa.

No idea. I saw a bunch so I grabbed a ball from my bag, signed it and put it with the others. Not sure if this is something a THP'er started or if we just continued the tradition. Needless to say, someone likely emptied it and has a bunch of playable balls!

Hi Cookie. Had any Kool-Aid to commemorate Iowa?

I think all of us signed brand new balls....LOL

Man I am glad I am not the only one who misses the hell out of Iowa.

This is definitely tied for th best golfing weekend of my life. Coincidentally the other one was the morgan cup!

This is definitely tied for th best golfing weekend of my life. Coincidentally the other one was the morgan cup!
I'm damn glad I got to be involved in both of them my friend. You spend all that $ you won on Saturday yet? Buying a beach home someplace warm with it or anything good?

I'm damn glad I got to be involved in both of them my friend. You spend all that $ you won on Saturday yet? Buying a beach home someplace warm with it or anything good?

Nope I put it in a savings account for my niece!

Nope I put it in a savings account for my niece!
I should have known it would be something classy and awesome coming from you buddy. You rock bro. She's going to be rich one day and she's lucky to have an awesome uncle JRod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back