THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Iowa. Has it really been a week already?

I really enjoyed getting to meet and visit with you a little bit, hope we get to tee it up again soon.

I can't help but think that cost them quite a bit of sales on Saturday, but she was around a lot more Sunday.

I enjoyed meeting you as well. I'd like to tee it up with you sometime soon as well.

Thanks for the videos Duey, now I miss it even more!!!

That was fun Duey.....thanks for bringing me back into the thread!

I can't help but think that cost them quite a bit of sales on Saturday, but she was around a lot more Sunday.

This was a major mess up. That and the shack at "The Turn" not being open either day. Those were the only things I was disappointed about.

Awesome videos Duey thanks bro!

I wish we were in DM again this weekend.

Thanks for the video Duey! Forgot we even had a camera rolling.

LOL @ Tim, "I'm hitting driver, I don't give a sh!t".

LOL...guess I forgot the camera was rolling too....I did hit driver and hit it high and right because I watched everybody else hit it in the crap.

Thanks for posting this Duey...makes me wanna load up and head back!

LOL...guess I forgot the camera was rolling too....I did hit driver and hit it high and right because I watched everybody else hit it in the crap.

Thanks for posting this Duey...makes me wanna load up and head back!

Me too... you getting the BLLs or should I?

Not laughing at bhilln but that was rough and the last time we saw the cart girl on Saturday! No common sense whatsoever, just drives up paying attention to nothing.
I thought the same thing , Let him hit another !

Great videos guys ,Can't wait till the Atlanta stop !

I liked those videos, Duey. LOL at the clueless cart-gal.

It was all worth just hearing Jman's TBT impersonation the next morning.

Officer, I have no recollection of said events.

Love ya Tim! lol

Officer, I have no recollection of said events.

Love ya Tim! lol

I swear to drunk I'm not God, officer!

I miss freaking Iowa.

Yeah, I bet the sales are usually real good at the first tee, right after leaving the club house. Then she must have found a little box canyon to hide in and play on her phone or something because we never saw her again until the last couple holes.

Yeah, I bet the sales are usually real good at the first tee, right after leaving the club house. Then she must have found a little box canyon to hide in and play on her phone or something because we never saw her again until the last couple holes.

I tried to call the pro shop/clubhouse (the phone number on the card) to get her out there when we passed the snack shack that was closed, but all I got was a recording. Every time.

The clueless cart girl seems to be a pattern wherever we go. In AC the cart girl asked what we were doing there and I explained that I own a golf website and we are hosting a golf tournament, to which she responded "That's so cool, when's the tournament?"....and I kindly said...Right now. She was really nice though.

The clueless cart girl seems to be a pattern wherever we go. In AC the cart girl asked what we were doing there and I explained that I own a golf website and we are hosting a golf tournament, to which she responded "That's so cool, when's the tournament?"....and I kindly said...Right now. She was really nice though.
That's when you say, " gosh your pretty" lol

Hahaha. The DM girl gave herself a $2 tip courtesy of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back