Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never purchased it on Android, only on iOS. I emailed them, BOOM! Free Android download.

damn I paid twice for that dang app.

The Power of Persuasion....

err...

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.

Electronics pondering does not tolerate 45 second intervals. Shenanigans I say.

What is this silly 45 second rule?

Who left the door open for someone to come in here and rub the 45 second thing in our faces? Hi dean!! haha, No iphones allowed!

I hate you. Rub it in.

I sometimes I realize I said something stupid and want to elaborate on what I said quickly. Then, BOOM, wait for 45 seconds and by the time I am back in the game people are already raggin me for whatever it was that I said. Screw that rule!

Tapping from another Galaxy.

I sometimes I realize I said something stupid and want to elaborate on what I said quickly. Then, BOOM, wait for 45 seconds and by the time I am back in the game people are already raggin me for whatever it was that I said. Screw that rule!

That's what the edit/modify option is for...:alien:

Who left the door open for someone to come in here and rub the 45 second thing in our faces? Hi dean!! haha, No iphones allowed!
If I was a Mod, I would swap Deans posts for Jen's posts, I like her posts better.

That's what the edit/modify option is for...:alien:

Nope. I don't want to censor what I say. I just want to elaborate on it that way those who don't have the same thought process or sense of humor as I do might still get what I'm saying.

What is this silly 45 second rule?

Kmac and WE between the 3 of us I bet we could drop him a whole rep point.

Im thinking two.

**Checks rep, oh really? None from Frank? Interesting.**

KCCO

Nope. I don't want to censor what I say. I just want to elaborate on it that way those who don't have the same thought process or sense of humor as I do might still get what I'm saying.

You can add to a post to elaborate without censoring what you say, you know? I do it all the time.

I could always just remove the rep though.

If I was a Mod, I would swap Deans posts for Jen's posts, I like her posts better.

ddec doesnt even watch SOA!! Jen does! She's awesome.

Yes, rep threats, good plan Frank.

ddec doesnt even watch SOA!! Jen does! She's awesome.

I married up. She has no desire to own an S3 though. That's a bummer

War what android version is on your new tablet?

So here's the plan. Dropping the S3 and picking up iPhone 5. If it doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy inside (I'm 50/50 on rather I think it will or not) then I get rid of it. I then make a 100% commitment to learn how to make an F'ing android device work for me and dive head in to a Note 2. We shall see how this plays out...

I married up. She has no desire to own an S3 though. That's a bummer

Maybe she just needs to hold one? Its big in hand. Probably in small hands it feels even bigger... :bulgy-eyes:

War what android version is on your new tablet?
Stock, is 4.1, Ice Cream Sandwich.

I am going to flash JellyBean to it this weekend though..I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back