The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I put someone on the bench, they go for double digit points. Frustrating.

I'm laughing as I type this but, I think the Browns are real close to being a good team.

Hahahaha you ok bro?

I'm laughing as I type this but, I think the Browns are real close to being a good team.
Maybe if the Ravens move back to Cleveland! LOL!

Go back to the beer, that hard liquour will eff you up.

Weeden looks like he is about 50 years old.

Is anyone really shocked that finally happened!

Barkley is the kid out of usc right? If so we don't want him!!! Look at the line of usc starters no thank's other than Palmer and Todd Marinivich they have all been garbage at the pro level.

Hahahaha you ok bro?

Lmao, I know right! Seriously though how long can a team be bad? If that Romo loving Dilfer can win my managing games why can't Weedon. Give the ball to #33 and watch him go, and kick Greg Little in the nuts everytime he drops a pass. Eventually he will learn.

Lmao, I know right! Seriously though how long can a team be bad? If that Romo loving Dilfer can win my managing games why can't Weedon. Give the ball to #33 and watch him go, and kick Greg Little in the nuts everytime he drops a pass. Eventually he will learn.
Who knows? How long can one team be terrible?

Here's an interesting stat...since 1996, the Cowboys aka "America's Team" have exactly 1, ONE, more playoff win than the Browns.

Weedon has no idea what's going on. He looks completely lost out there.

You would too if your OL couldnt block. Couldn't handle 3 rushers let alone 7

Here's an interesting stat...since 1996, the Cowboys aka "America's Team" have exactly 1, ONE, more playoff win than the Browns.

Low blow!

Why are so many QB's now getting asked if they think they are elite QB's?
What are they going to say No, I think I have a long way to go and should sit on the bench and learn. or Nope I'm hear for the guarnted money then I'm going in hiding with Ja'Marcus?

Ahh I love that stat.

Browns hanging in there...the pick 6 might be the crippler

Bring on Colt. I don't want to join the Lions and be the second 0-16 team.

When he has clear vision and clean feet he's pretty good. Wow thanks for pointing out the obvious Mayock.

Little needs to learn how to catch. I like the kick to the nuts idea.

Greg Little is just plain bad. 5 drops in one game.

Hello practice squad.

Yeah, Oher just held. He probably didnt realize it because it was on his blind side.

Yeah, Oher just held. He probably didnt realize it because it was on his blind side.
Ha ha I see what you did there! Blind Side! You crack me up!

The loudspeaker in this game in Baltimore is currently playing "Calling Baton Rouge, by Garth Brooks." Interesting song choice.

Well that was a bad throw. The last drive was good but it was all garbage yards. Little your fired Weeden your on the bench. Welcome back ref's

Way to give your team a chance Weeden.....jagoff. Launch the ball 10 yards out of the back of the endzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back