THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Just waiting on the flight...

beheseme.jpg

Made it through security at Tampa airport. At the Columbia restaurant grabbing a beer and a sandwich while I wait.

Should have gone 1409 salad dude. Best salad on the planet and I dont eat salad.

The THP Tour Van is parked and ready for the weekend. We have arrived in the area and are getting settled in.

Should have gone 1409 salad dude. Best salad on the planet and I dont eat salad.

The THP Tour Van is parked and ready for the weekend. We have arrived in the area and are getting settled in.

I regretted not getting the half and half combo.

Just boarded my connecting flight in DFW. Should be in the ATL in under 3 hours. I didnt even have time to get a Shiner before boarding.

Got to turn it off now. Next stop FUN!

80 miles from my home in Atlanta. Little ones have been great!

80 miles from my home in Atlanta. Little ones have been great!

Glad the trip went smoothly. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Super to see so many travel stories and excited for tomorrow at the course. Just put the cookies (Triple chocolate oatmeal scotchies and White chocolate Macadamia nut) into the big ziplock baggie to set out on the range while we play with clubs.

I haven't swung a club in two weeks and hoping to get to Olde Atlanta tonight after work to play 9 but that not looking good right now. Good thing the ladies can hit and giggle our way around the course.

Only fear for tomorrow? Playing downwind of the Skyline Chili Fan Club....

Super to see so many travel stories and excited for tomorrow at the course. Just put the cookies (Triple chocolate oatmeal scotchies and White chocolate Macadamia nut) into the big ziplock baggie to set out on the range while we play with clubs.

I should have gone to Atlanta just for the cookies!:hungry:

I'm sure they are as good as ever! Don't feel bad. I have barely played this summer. Went out and played 4 holes today. My first shot was right down the middle so I was thinking I just might still have a little game. Second shot right into the water to the right. We'll have fun for sure. I'm really looking forward to this little break although I am not at all sure I will be able to shop on Sunday. I am leaving at 7 am Monday to go to Dahlonega for 3 more days of golfing (state senior women's tournament 2 person best ball/scramble). I'm just glad I have a partner to help me out because I am RUSTY.

I haven't swung a club in two weeks and hoping to get to Olde Atlanta tonight after work to play 9 but that not looking good right now. Good thing the ladies can hit and giggle our way around the course.

Only fear for tomorrow? Playing downwind of the Skyline Chili Fan Club....

Picking up war from aero port. Made great time

Ole camp creek

Good to see you dudes are all arriving safely

I'm sure they are as good as ever! Don't feel bad. I have barely played this summer. Went out and played 4 holes today. My first shot was right down the middle so I was thinking I just might still have a little game. Second shot right into the water to the right. We'll have fun for sure. I'm really looking forward to this little break although I am not at all sure I will be able to shop on Sunday. I am leaving at 7 am Monday to go to Dahlonega for 3 more days of golfing (state senior women's tournament 2 person best ball/scramble). I'm just glad I have a partner to help me out because I am RUSTY.

Let's not worry about Sunday until it gets here. Worse comes to worse, we'll drop the boys off at the course to play and we'll just hang with GG or if you are completely stressed about the move, etc and feel like you have to go home, GG and I'll road trip you home in the luxury of the Benz and OG can drive himself home. We'll figure it out Sunday. Just chill and enjoy the break.

Just put the cookies (Triple chocolate oatmeal scotchies and White chocolate Macadamia nut) into the big ziplock baggie to set out on the range while we play with

This alone its worth the trip half way across the country! Just landed and will be on my way to the festivities.

At the airport, waiting to be picked up!

Awesome! Looking forward to Sunday bro :blob:

Let's not worry about Sunday until it gets here. Worse comes to worse, we'll drop the boys off at the course to play and we'll just hang with GG or if you are completely stressed about the move, etc and feel like you have to go home, GG and I'll road trip you home in the luxury of the Benz and OG can drive himself home. We'll figure it out Sunday. Just chill and enjoy the break.

Yup. Got that covered!

My sorry old game is about as ready as it's gonna be for this weekend. I'm excited about my pairings and having a great time. Let's do it guys :thumb:

It's a good thing I'm not playing MaryC right now! I would whup her tail like a red headed step child :deadhorse:

Welcome to Atlanta one and all. Looking forward to a great time.

TapAhoy!

It's a good thing I'm not playing MaryC right now! I would whup her tail like a red headed step child :deadhorse:

Um, dear dear demented friend of mine, every single solitary time you state that publicly on the forums, I have to take you up on your challenge and then show you the inside, outside, rooftop and underside of the crookedly crooked front porch of that woodshed of yours. :stickbeat:

Back