THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Um, dear dear demented friend of mine, every single solitary time you state that publicly on the forums, I have to take you up on your challenge and then show you the inside, outside, rooftop and underside of the crookedly crooked front porch of that woodshed of yours. :stickbeat:

Yea yea yea.... Just bring some of those excellent vittles to the table :hungry:

Just put the cookies (Triple chocolate oatmeal scotchies and White chocolate Macadamia nut) into the big ziplock baggie to set out on the range while we play with clubs.

Jeebus, I just gained a pound just reading that! Can't wait to sample some of MaryC's renowned cookies and meet her for the first time. See you in the AM.

Tennessee is hilly.

1BA79F7B-B4A4-4982-89C2-B1B73549C81C-4994-000006EE17C31684.jpg

That's some very nice scenery to drive through!

The cookies are awesome. MaryC is awesomeR.

TapAhoy!

Settled into my room at Super 8, having a nip of bourbon and watching thr Ryder Cup. Stopped by Bentwater on the way. Chewie, if the course is in as good of condition as it looks from driving by, we're in for a real treat this weekend. Reaaly looking forward to the morning. See you all soon.

Settled into my room at Super 8, having a nip of bourbon and watching thr Ryder Cup. Stopped by Bentwater on the way. Chewie, if the course is in as good of condition as it looks from driving by, we're in for a real treat this weekend. Reaaly looking forward to the morning. See you all soon.

look at vman getting a sneak peek at the course. I had 3 bourbons on the way from Dallas and now am seriously sitting for awhile before getting my rental.

Might be late to dinner but I'll get there.

Dans at the helm now almost through tennessee

Dans at the helm now almost through tennessee

Get in the very leftmost lane and stay there until you get into Georgia. The right lanes are a mess at the I-24 split.

Great to see everyone on the way or already here. We welcome you to Ga. This is gonna be Big !

Google maps tells me its 1.5 hours to go 37 miles. Is 285 faster north from airport?

Google maps tells me its 1.5 hours to go 37 miles. Is 285 faster north from airport?

I would go 285 west bound to 75 , Traffic will suck but its the best way from the airport. I just come from Downtown and traffic north is a parking lot !

Can I get someone's cell number so that I'm not standing around the restaurant like a babbling idiot waiting for someone I recognize to arrive. Haha

Bad news for me. I have not moved from my couch in 2 days. I am sick as a dog and wont be able to make it. I hate it. Definitely going to miss seeing my friends.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

Can I get someone's cell number so that I'm not standing around the restaurant like a babbling idiot waiting for someone I recognize to arrive. Haha

Wear your albatross hat, you will be beating the THPers off you. And the ladies.

Wear your albatross hat, you will be beating the THPers off you. And the ladies.

My albatross hat has not arrived because JB and GG have been on the road and unable to send anything.

I'll be wearing my Bridgestone hat though, even better.

My albatross hat has not arrived because JB and GG have been on the road and unable to send anything.

I'll be wearing my Bridgestone hat that, even better.

You're on your own for attracting the ladies then, the AC hat does wonders though.

I am at papacitos so when you arrive just for Keith THP party.

TapAhoy!

I am wearing blue shirt with tan Camel Back golf hat.
standing at front lobby.
TapAhoy!

Bad news for me. I have not moved from my couch in 2 days. I am sick as a dog and wont be able to make it. I hate it. Definitely going to miss seeing my friends.

You take care of yourself buddy and we will see ya next time!

JT check you PM

TapAhoy!

Oh bummer Seth :-(

We're going to miss you but don't want you to make yourself sicker. Feel better soon & hope to see you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back