Pre-ordered this today the freedom edition, really excited to see where AC is gonna go

ac3-freedom-edition.jpg

Yeah man. I have bought the top edition for all of the AC's so i have all of the figures to go along

that's awesome, do you have a special shelf for the special edition stuff that came with them?

Not really they just kinda sit on a bedside locker haha

that works, hopefully your soon to be wife doesn't mind them haha

Tapping away without siri

Not in the least she actually got me a special edition figure for xmass last year and loves when i play games cos she sits next to me reading her books

What a keeper! Hey, then again she came all the way to the USA too just to support you when you won the cup-that's awesome

Tapping away without siri

And she's going back again haha

Taking it back a bit.. Playing SWAT on Halo Reach.. I forgot how much fun this game could be.

I played some Halo 1 earlier. I miss that game

haha... I didn't either until Wednesday!

I will agree, early Halo's are awesome. I loved 3. A lot.

I remember waiting I line for halo 2 with my buddies, it was a HUGE night.

I can't believe we forgot to nerd talk it up I will Atlanta. Let's get some Left4Dead going soon.

I remember waiting I line for halo 2 with my buddies, it was a HUGE night.

I can't believe we forgot to nerd talk it up I will Atlanta. Let's get some Left4Dead going soon.

Do you have L4D 2? I am up for some campaign and nerd/golf talk ANY time duder!

When Halo 4 comes out us Halo guys on here should get some games in together.

haha I just went 29-4 on SWAT... I forgot how much fun this game was when they opponents are terrible.

..and the original teabag.. I keep forgetting to do that..

ya SWAT is incredibly easy to have a high score on unless you get matched in a game against a team of 4 good players with their try-hard pants on. It's usually pretty bad people play SWAT though which makes it kind of fun sadly.

Do you have L4D 2? I am up for some campaign and nerd/golf talk ANY time duder!
I will have it tomorrow!
haha I just went 29-4 on SWAT... I forgot how much fun this game was when they opponents are terrible.

..and the original teabag.. I keep forgetting to do that..

Swat, shotguns with no shields
right? Maybe I need to get reach as well!

ya SWAT is incredibly easy to have a high score on unless you get matched in a game against a team of 4 good players with their try-hard pants on. It's usually pretty bad people play SWAT though which makes it kind of fun sadly.

I just like it because it's not like the slayer modes where it takes 100 bullets or a well placed grenade to kill someone..

Slayer is all about the OP weapons like the sniper and the rocket launcher.. Anyone using the AR is just wasting their time.

Plus, one headshot should be a death.

I will have it tomorrow!

Swat, shotguns with no shields
right? Maybe I need to get reach as well!

Beauty!!!

And yeah, SWAT is DMRs or Magnums. Body shots do nothing, gotta get a head shot to get a kill.

I just like it because it's not like the slayer modes where it takes 100 bullets or a well placed grenade to kill someone..

Slayer is all about the OP weapons like the sniper and the rocket launcher.. Anyone using the AR is just wasting their time.

Plus, one headshot should be a death.
That's what COD is for haha. But I agree the regular slayer modes require whoring the power weapons. If you don't control those you don't win. I will say it is fun to be on a team that is controlling said power weapons.

That's what COD is for haha. But I agree the regular slayer modes require whoring the power weapons. If you don't control those you don't win. I will say it is fun to be on a team that is controlling said power weapons.

That might have been one of the biggest reasons why I switched to CoD after Halo 3..

Which brings me full circle.. Oh how I miss WaW and the mosin one shot haha

my brother is the same as you. he couldn't stand halo because of how long it took to kill someone. I love how long it takes because one of the coolest things you can do is get shot a couple times, turn around, and out shoot the other guy. In COD you get shot your dead, end or story. I don't want to argue about this but imo Halo takes more skill. COD takes skill too but not the amount Halo does.

Back