Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too smart, I would have rolled out on 2nd, option to pass or run.

Well that was interesting. FSU had better get a great return of the KO.

edit, the penality will kill the return. KO should be out of the EZ.

Yes! Go Pack! Finish this one off!

Go Pack!!!

Someone go check on JB after that FSU meltdown.

Sent from Tapatalk

That's it! Now it is just Bama, Oregon and USCe as the big three. Wow.

Crazy. And I'm so happy. It gave us a little bit of hope.

West Virginia and Kansas State will be 4 and 5 I assume...certainly an interesting day.

Sent from Tapatalk

Tennessee scored that many points on NCS in less than 40 seconds...just sayin'.

I'm just being an instigator really. I didn't see the game or anything of what happened. What the hell happened to the 'Noles anyway?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I also assume bahester will have a massive hangover tomorrow.

Sent from Tapatalk

Damn, damn, DAMN!!! F the Gators!!!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I also assume bahester will have a massive hangover tomorrow.

Sent from Tapatalk

It's too bad he's not here. That was huge for them.

Go Bucks!

We wouldn't have won that playing T-Ball.

How many times have we scored in the 60s let alone the 50s in the last decade!

Big Ten might be on the downside this year but I for one am looking forward to our future!!

Sent from Tapatalk

I kicked a trash can, and have chugged 3 drinks. Security looked at me and didn't say a word. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Edit: and maybe said a lot of four letter words

I kicked a trash can, and have chugged 3 drinks. Security looked at me and didn't say a word. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Edit: and maybe said a lot of four letter words

I fell asleep early in the 3rd quarter hut had a very bad feeling at halftime. This is exactly the type of game that we seem to lose every year. I HATE NC State. The national championship thought was fun but I seriously never get too high or too low with this team. The play calling was conservatively terrible tonight as well from what I saw and read. Oh well. Just another notch in Jimbo's epic fail belt.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Great, now I am too aggravated to go back to sleep. Going to fire up the DVR and see what I missed. Doesnt appear to be too much. Dang it. This one stings.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Im still winding down from the SC v UGA game, its was ridiculous in the stadium. The Cocks showed up the play today, but im sure all the haters will keep bringing up things like the UK game and the Vandy game.

Im just hoping they keep a level head and grind out the games like they have been, ugly or not a win is a win.

Going to be a fun one down on the Bayou next week.

I fell asleep early in the 3rd quarter hut had a very bad feeling at halftime. This is exactly the type of game that we seem to lose every year. I HATE NC State. The national championship thought was fun but I seriously never get too high or too low with this team. The play calling was conservatively terrible tonight as well from what I saw and read. Oh well. Just another notch in Jimbo's epic fail belt.

Tap Tap Taparoo

FSU always seems to have issues beating NC State, especially when they're ranked. It would have been nice to see where they could have been had they not lost, but I doubt they'd be in the national championship coming from the ACC. If Bama and Oregon don't lose, they'll be playing, had FSU gone undefeated or not.

I'm pretty happy, my two football teams both won today.

USC played exceptionally well against UGA, and if they can keep the focus and intensity over the next few weeks, they should be able to ride it to a big bowl game.

and NC State with a great effort, they took advantage of FSU mistakes (the 2 called timeouts in the 2nd half) and played incredibly well. Win or not, all I was wanting is for them to show up to play, and not just hand it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back