Happy Anniversary THP Community

Happy Anniversary THP. I feel honored to be a part of such a great community. Every day I look forward to when I can get on here and see what new has been posted. Cheers to all that make this place possible, and to many more years of greatness for this great site!

Happy Anniversary THP.

I like this place.

Congratulations on living out a great vision. Kudos to the entire THP staff.

I could not be happier to be a small part of this amazing community. THP has changed the way I play and the way I think about golf. I've also met some really amazing friends here that I'll have for the rest of my life. Thanks for everything you have done to make THP what it is today!

And to think....the term "You ain't seen nothin' yet" still gets brought up by JB from time to time. Amazing....simply amazing.

I'm very happy to have found THP and am delighted to be here! This is a great community. JB and GG do a terrific job.

Ken

I love this place and can't put into words how happy it makes me to be able to call it a home and oh-so-many of the people here true friends.

Happy anniversary THP! Here's to a WHOLE lot more!

Happy Birthday to the site and thank to you, JB and GG. I just hang back and enjoy it all while you guys make the site and info awesome.

To think that I missed out on the first few years of THP, when HQ was literally miles away from where I was down in Venice is crazy. Cant believe I've only been on THP for just over a year(ish), the friendships that I have made and the experiences I have had are absolutely amazing.

This Community is unlike any other, it really is, nothing can even come close to what we are offered here on THP. Thanks JB and GG and the rest of the THP staff for making this a home for all of us!

Congrats and thanks to everybody that makes this place the greatest on the internet!

Posted via tapatalk.

Congrats on 4 years. Happy anniversary. Hope there's many many more.

Congrats JB and GG. You've created an awesome golfing community.

I initially came here for a club review. Looking back, I've met some of the best people that I've ever played golf with. Really looking forward to seeing what is next.

Happy Anniversary THP! Been great and will only continue to get better!

Congrats! Here's to many more!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to THP and everyone that makes this place great.

JB,
Congratulations on being able to turn your dreams into reality.

GG,
Thank you for supporting JB and for putting up with him and the rest of us.

THP Staff and Forum Members,
Thank you for making THP feel like family.

Happy Anniversary THP!!!

Some serious growth and respect in only four years.
Congrats.

Happy Anniversary THP! Whoever made these "Can't be done" comments sure didn't know Josh or Morgan very well. I'm constantly amazed by the creativity and opportunity here, but never really surprised, it it can happen it will happen here.

Thanks JB and GG for allowing me to tag along all this time, I can't think of a better place to spend my time learning about the golf lifestyle and keeping track of so many people I can call my friends.

Congrats Josh & Morgan on dreaming big and working hard. You have certainly created the best golf site in the world.
I love this place.

229926%2Cxcitefun-4th-happy-birthday-with-cake-and-candle.jpg

Anniversaries are the bomb. Well done. I am just a baby THP'r, but, this place rocks.

Wow! As someone who's only been a THP member for a few months I would have never guessed its only been around 4 years. That is amazing. What a huge wealth of knowledge.

Congrats to every single member. Lets knock year 5 out of the water!

Happy anniversary!! At what point do people stop telling you 'that can't be done' you'd think they would learn.

Happy Anniversary THP.

I've said it before finding THP and being part of this incredible community that JB and GolferGal have created saved my life in many ways. I'm amazed everytime I log on to see the innovation and generosity of both of them and so many others here.

Here's to many more years of growth and success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversary THP!!

What a great post! Being around for a short amount of time and already seeing what it's all about makes me wish I was around longer. Can't wait to be a part of the future.

Happy Anniversary THP and congratulations to JB and GolferGal for creating and expanding such a great site and resource for all us amateur golfers. I particularly like the impartial reviews of equipment by real-world golfers, helping me make informed decisions, and the great community who are always there to provide great advice and support when needed.

Back