Happy Anniversary THP Community

Happy anniversary to THP community, I'm happy to see how awesome it is

Happy Anniversary THP!! It's simply amazing what this place has become in the few short years I've been around. I'll admit there have been times of growth that I have privately been concerned that things would change...and they have, but always for the better. Congratulations to all the members (new ones and veterans) who make this place a second home for myself and so many others, and congratulations to JB, GG, and the THP Staff for the fruits of all the labors you all put into the site. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!

Congrats and Happy Anniversary THP!

Congrats and Happy Anniversary to what is hands down the best golf forum on the web!!!

Congrats to the visionaries, to the support staff and all of is membership body for a great four years! Here's to the next 40 and beyond. Living example of "if you build it, they will come". Thanks for everything everyone has done to make this the best golf site in the world.

congrats to all the THP'ers and sincere grattitude to GG and JB for making this all possible

Happy anniversary THP! I love being part of this great community.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Congrats! well deserved praise!

Thank you to all those who make everything happen on here and on the road. THP has been a huge part of me falling in love with the game of golf.

Happy Anniversary THP!

This is the best community on the web hands down!!! Here's to many more years of Epicness!

Four years ago tomorrow, the forum went online and live and posting began. Nearly 1.7 million posts later and THP is one of the fastest growing online golf communities in the world. What started out as something rather cozy and intimate is now a place that is read by over a quarter of a million different people per month. Innovation, creativity and the greatest contributors in the world make this place what it is and because of that, the growth will not stop.

They said a huge demo day with no sales reps and golfers from all over could not happen, yet our wonderful community proved them wrong and the Ultimate Weekend of Golf was born.

They said giving the average golfer the ability to be a tour pro was impossible, yet our community proved them wrong and the Morgan Cup was born.

They said letting regular golfers review the latest and greatest equipment was not possible on a large read scale, yet our community proved them wrong and forum testing with open signups were born.

When we were told getting the Tour Van and bringing equipment testing on the road was outlandish and crazy, our community once again proved them wrong and Tour Van Events became reality.

This community and the people here continue to change perception in the world of golf. In just 4 years time, THP has grown by leaps and bounds due to the amazing people here that strive to make this place what it is. Time and time again, both myself and GolferGal are amazed at the generosity from the wonderful people that are part of this forum. We live by certain things and believe that creativity and innovation mixed with honesty and transparency is what makes THP special. Despite all the growth in the world, this community is still a family and will always remain that way.

We are proud and humbled to be a part of this world and even more proud and humbled that you let us be a part of your world. You are the reason that this place is what it is and we can never thank you enough.

Join me in celebrating the 4 year anniversary of the THP community and ours goals of making this place the ultimate destination for golf.

Gotta love the underdog!
Congratulations on creating a website that has become a community. Congrats for creating a growing culture of social golfers connecting on the course & across the internet.

Happy Anniversary to One and All!

Congrats to everyone who had the vision to bring this site to the world and for those who continue with its innovative growth.

SeeMoreGuy

Congratulations. Best golf forum by far.

Happy birthday! I love THP. Everyone is top notch. JB and GG are two fantastic people. I cannot wait to meet 30+ THPers this weekend.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

+ 1 to all the comment's

I agree! this is a family and the outing and all the events put on by THP create the comradery. Happy anny all! even from us newbs :)

Happy Anniversary THP!!

This is a truly special place with so many great people and I feel blessed to have found it and become a part of it. Thanks to Josh and Morgan and all of the THP staff for making this place so great.

Happy Anniversary!

JB and GG should be very, very proud of building THP into what it is today in such a short period of time. They have built an amazing community here and seems to only get bigger and better.

What an awesome occasion, THP is truly my favorite place on earth and continues to innovate and grow only for the betterment of it's members. Congrats to Josh and Morgan, how stinking cool.

And Kudos to all forum moderators and reviewers who keep the content and mediating going!

Great to be a part of this place. Happy anniversary THP!

Happy anniversary to everyone here. Really enjoy being part of the community here.

Sent from my HTC One X

Happy anniversary THP.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to all and it has been a pleasure getting to know everyone here and look forward to many years and many more members to come.

I know I haven't been around from the start but it seems like those that have make this place tick by welcoming the newcomers with open arms. Thanks to JB and GolferGal for all they do for us! Can't wait to see what's next.

Congrats THP you guys have built the best place on the net.

Back