2013 THP Outing Sign Up Instructions

Deposit is all paid up and I'm good to go! Now I'm all JACKED up about the outing. I'm so excited!

Congrats Jeff! Looking forward to finally meeting you man.

Ditto this. Almost feel I know you through your posts over time, but its great I'll finally get to meet you.

Ditto this. Almost feel I know you through your posts over time, but its great I'll finally get to meet you.

I look forward to meeting you too buddy. Like you say, I feel I've gotten to know some people through their posts but it will be nice to actually meet.

Just did some checking on a whim and I noticed the flight I was planning on taking is already up and available. Might just get my tickets in the next couple of days... wow that would be early for me!

Just did some checking on a whim and I noticed the flight I was planning on taking is already up and available. Might just get my tickets in the next couple of days... wow that would be early for me!

Nic is on the case for us, already getting prices for flights today. Hopefully we'll be able to say for sure in the next few days exactly when we'll be there.

I made the same decision between the outing and the MC. I opted for the outing as, 1 - I really wanted to go to an event and this is a sure thing, 2 - I feel like it'll be a better environment to relax and meet other THPers, as well as bring the wife, and 3 - the timing just works better for us. Still kills me to not enter for the MC, but I'm thinking next year again. Hopefully.

Milehigh is always in. The man is dedicated! An all in THPer.

Got my confirmation number for my reservations. And I sent it to GG. So, I'm all set to go as far as the course is concerned. I can't wait.

Got my confirmation number for my reservations. And I sent it to GG. So, I'm all set to go as far as the course is concerned. I can't wait.

glad to see you are making the trip again!

Good deal, look forward to seeing you there bf.

Wonder how this is looking. Still some spots open I am guessing.

Yes, there are still some spots open. Starting Monday we will open signup to non albatross members.

I find this really surprising. I for sure thought that all the spots would be filled up long before non-AC members would have a chance. There was a ton of excitment and people clambering to want to be in for this edition.

I find this really surprising. I for sure thought that all the spots would be filled up long before non-AC members would have a chance. There was a ton of excitment and people clambering to want to be in for this edition.

I believe there are a few who are waiting to find out MC results before signing up. If they make the MC then they will not do the outing but if they dont make MC then they will go to the outing.

That's how I feel also. I can only do one trip and I'm waiting.

+1, even with those waiting to see if they do get a spot in the Morgan Cup I though there were certainly enough Albatross Club members to gobble up 50 spots. There will be lots of disappointed THPers as the outing gets closer and closer and they are not included.

It is a very stressful time for those wanting to do 1, but can't do both. I have faith i will be able to make 1 of the 2 though

+1, even with those waiting to see if they do get a spot in the Morgan Cup I though there were certainly enough Albatross Club members to gobble up 50 spots. There will be lots of disappointed THPers as the outing gets closer and closer and they are not included.

Yeah, that was my thought process. I knew there was a few people on the fence trying to only do one, but then I was remembering how many people was at the Outing and how many people after fact was mad they missed it. And with all the new things that will happen this year, I really felt like if I didn't get in at midnight I was going to miss out, and I in no way wanted to miss out.

I believe there are a few who are waiting to find out MC results before signing up. If they make the MC then they will not do the outing but if they dont make MC then they will go to the outing.

I had the same analysis, but I opted to try for the Outing before the MC audition. I suspected that the Outing would fill up before the MC selections, and I wanted to make sure that I could do at least one.

Yeah, that was my thought process. I knew there was a few people on the fence trying to only do one, but then I was remembering how many people was at the Outing and how many people after fact was mad they missed it. And with all the new things that will happen this year, I really felt like if I didn't get in at midnight I was going to miss out, and I in no way wanted to miss out.

Mine to, I would rather go to the outing than the MC. BUT knowing I can not make the MC due to work I had so much fun at last years outing it's a must in my book. We will have to tee it up this year, can't remember if we did last year?

Good luck to everyone who does want to do it, wish i could manage to come over for it.

Start a saving fund for it barryj, then you will be set for the 2014 outing. Would love to see you there.

I think I am going to do like years past.. arrive Wednesday evening and leave Monday sometime.

Back