2013 THP Outing Sign Up Instructions

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Tomorrow, Monday October 15, 2012 is the first day to officially sign up for the 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day. The directions for signing up are very simple:

Send an email to [email protected] letting me know you want to sign up for the outing. In your email make sure you include your Forum Screen Name. I will respond to emails in the order in which they were received and the response will have details on how to contact the resort to give them your deposit to officially reserve your spot.

You can begin sending your emails to me as early as 12:00am EST on 10/15, but I will be sleeping so I won't respond until the morning, but as mentioned I will respond in the order in which your emails were received.

Remember, when you reserve your room you will be placing a NON-REFUNDABLE $150 deposit per golfer. Sign up is ONLY available to Albatross Club members to start with, and will open up to non albatross club members a few days later.

Thanks!

Its real, I'm so bummed I can't make it but will live vicariously through those that do

Stupid weddings! You guys are going to have a blast. I really wish I could be going

The time is here! This is exciting!

This is awesome! May have to stay up late to send the email in!

I'll get mine in, first thing in the morning. Do we need to designate if we are traveling solo, or want out our own room?

I think I have everything squared away to sign-up! Looking forward to making ot official.

Will be sending my email at 12 as I will still be up then watching the Cardinals game...

Darnit, the one year when I wouldn't have exams or classes and I still can't go. :angry::banghead:

Just set my alarm so I don't forget.

I expect GG is going to have a very busy morning tomorrow. She's going to wake up to quite a few emails I'm betting!

I think the non refundable $150.00 is a great idea. It makes it easier for the organizers and resort, to keep things in check. There will always be emergencies that can arise, however this keeps it real for those who can commit. I can see this thread getting amped up real quick now! :blob: Kind of like a opossum in a persimmon tree fast :D

oh yes! Best outing of the year! you will see an email with my info at midnight

Very cool. I really wish I could make this! Maybe some day.

looks like i'll be staying up and enjoying the entire football game tonight! awesome can't wait till i'm paid and ready to go!

Its real, I'm so bummed I can't make it but will live vicariously through those that do

me too! I can't make it this year cause of academic reasons, but I can't wait to make it out next time

Just scheduled an email to be sent in for me! Woooo!

Hehe, I love technology!

lol i don't even know how to do that. but its smart. i don't even think this will get past the albatross sign up this year.

Back