The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad that the official KBS Thread has turned into the circus that it has.

its too bad for that! only time I wished I had one on there.

http://www.bigwigzskins.com has a solution... Not sure if they are USGA approved...

I think I am about to go to war with 3balls.. :angry:

I dont want to deal with anyones ball.
I spent a great while tonight with a bunch of balls. In each hand. I even took pictures...

I picked up a second classic from them on eBay said to be in very good condition which is defined as "well cared for" and "No signs of abuse" despite there being a big old idiot mark in the middle of the club head on top. I can tolerate the dings on the bottom, but this is ridiculous.
That really is bad!

<start unending wall of rant!>

Backstory:
185% task saturated at work. It's a nightmare. I almost quit twice. But.....
We're suppose to close on TWO houses this Friday @ 12 and 12:30. Everything worked out well and our new house will be vacant by then (actually today) which is good because our buyer pretty much demanded occupancy after close on the 19th. There is a 16' POD sitting in our driveway that we have recently discovered will not fit all our stuff...not even close, actually. Have friend lined up to help with a truck and trailer Friday morning...before closing at the lawyer's.
Find out today that the VA Appraiser somehow didn't get the damned appraisal on our new place turned in (within his 10-day window) so our lender doesn't have it, nor does the seller of our new house to see if they are even going to end up upside-down or not. The entire damn deal hinges on a good appraisal and now we don't even know what that is TWO DAYS FROM CLOSING as it will not be in the system until tomorrow A.M. Not only do we not know what will happen if the appraisal comes back low, we're pretty sure we won't be able to line up all the paperwork until Monday for a closing on the new house. So, IF the appraisal is good, we're only looking at being homeless for a weekend. YAY! With a POD full of our stuff and a friend's trailer full of overflow ready for delivery to nowhere, that should prove interesting. We signed that we would be out and vacated by closing. Not sure how the other half of this deal will turn out.
With all this house crap, and the serious overburden at work (I'm here now, taking a break LOL), I'm getting literally sick and tired of the stress.
Being homeless for the weekend, and work, is the least of my worries. What if they decide they aren't going to pay the difference on their house and just cancel the contract and rent? OMG! Remember, we're talking about THIS house:
Spoiler
picture-uhe73c70201b14c1ceb0e3cf59ac10268a-ps561789d9e09a74d3af6bb3ba56d46bff-107-Century-Blvd-Warner-Robins-GA-31088_zps4aaf3cf2.jpg

I might have to go irate on someone if we lose this deal. There is nothing anywhere near this nice in town for this price and location.

Did I mention wifey said NO golf until we're moved in (somewhere!) and settled? GGAAAAHHHHHHH <---the worst part! LOL
<end rant/therapy/vent>

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I lost my wallet this last weekend and everything in it....super week for me, huh?

Toad, now that is a rant! I'll send some good mojo from the Great Groovy your way.

My lips and cheeks are wind burned from today's round. My lips are shot.
This is a test right? To see if I can withhold sarcasm, right? I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

I don't have anything to bit*h about today :blob:!!! Wait, this should be in the Happy Happy Joy thread :bulgy-eyes:..lol

Stupid sore throat settling in yesterday and last night. Woke up to it this morning.

Stupid sore throat settling in yesterday and last night. Woke up to it this morning.

I hear ya dude. I have not been sick in years and woke up Sunday with something that has not gone away yet. Sucks...

Oh I have so many rants in me today. One of those periods where nothing is going terribly wrong, but lots of things just aren't going quite right. I need patience.

I hear ya dude. I have not been sick in years and woke up Sunday with something that has not gone away yet. Sucks...

I dont really get sick either. Just little things here and there that are annoying.

Something very bad just happened to cancel out what would have been a very good day. Ugh.

Don't say it was something with the Miyazaki B. Asha??!!

No that was the good. I just got my email from the post office that it's in. I'll have everything up later today.

No that was the good. I just got my email from the post office that it's in. I'll have everything up later today.

Does USPS offer email alerts like UPS does when something is coming to your address?

Does USPS offer email alerts like UPS does when something is coming to your address?

Our school post office is on campus, and anytime we get a package from anyone (USPS, UPS, or FedEx) they email is to tell us to come pick it up.

Our school post office is on campus, and anytime we get a package from anyone (USPS, UPS, or FedEx) they email is to tell us to come pick it up.

Oh ok I follow you. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something lol

Oh ok I follow you. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something lol

USPS will give you tracking info after you package arrives though. They are terrific..haha

USPS will give you tracking info after you package arrives though. They are terrific..haha

There tracking is HORRIBLE! I hate it I have 3 packages coming my way right now and no clue when they are getting here and one I have to sign for. It's such a pain

There tracking is HORRIBLE! I hate it I have 3 packages coming my way right now and no clue when they are getting here and one I have to sign for. It's such a pain

It's the absolute worst. I have literally gotten tracking details AFTER a package has arrived.

yeah they arent quite real time tracking like the UPS and Fedex

I just make my wife sit around all day

it's the government dude, they run it as best they can haha

It's the absolute worst. I have literally gotten tracking details AFTER a package has arrived.

Yeah me too. It's normally not a big deal but people that send putters usually want a signature due to the value and working shift work it becomes a huge pain when I get stuff late.

I feel bad that the official KBS Thread has turned into the circus that it has.

Wow just wow... I understand the frustration but that was really immatures of that person to lash out that way...

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Drama, I hate it. Seem's some just aren't happy without creating it. I've had about as much lately as I can stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back