The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this guy right now; :banghead:

I had cleared everything I needed to do this week by mid-day yesterday, so I could be good to go for the weekend, only to get an email from Corporate this morning slamming me with crap they need me to review and finish up. Basically, fixing other peoples mistakes.

I'll finish it up by the end of the day though, so no worries. Just a headache.
Do you need some more motivational pics, like the one I sent you last night?
LMAO, that one was pretty funny.

I had cleared everything I needed to do this week by mid-day yesterday, so I could be good to go for the weekend, only to get an email from Corporate this morning slamming me with crap they need me to review and finish up. Basically, fixing other peoples mistakes.

Isnt that they way it always happens, stupid corporate

Hang in there War, think of backwards shots on the range!

Nothing a little zombie killing wouldn't cure!!!

We went to the mall for lunch for the first time in weeks. I had my mind made up already to get 5 Guys only to find the mall full of middle school kids and 100 of them at 5 Guys, Chic Fil A, Subway and pretty much every other place. Except Taco Bell. They must be teaching them something good in their school, haha. So we had Taco Bell. LOL

that sucks dude...isnt it funny how life throws crap at you at times like this...ugh.
We went to the mall for lunch for the first time in weeks. I had my mind made up already to get 5 Guys only to find the mall full of middle school kids and 100 of them at 5 Guys, Chic Fil A, Subway and pretty much every other place. Except Taco Bell. They must be teaching them something good in their school, haha. So we had Taco Bell. LOL
haha....that sucks. I would have went with the panda Express.

Well, you enjoy a good slam, so it is not all bad right?

that sucks dude...isnt it funny how life throws crap at you at times like this...ugh.

haha....that sucks. I would have went with the panda Express.

That place was close, think they were remodeling or ran out of roadkill.

Well, you enjoy a good slam, so it is not all bad right?

I prefer the new Loco Dorito Taco and the black bean burrito ese

An eating contest is really the beginning of a sh*tting contest. Somebody will win, but eventually, everybody loses.

That place was close, think they were remodeling or ran out of roadkill.

dude...Panda Express rocks!

Another canceled date. Not a text I wanted to wake up to.

that sucks man, what's up with these girls ugh

No idea. Now I either have to find another by Saturday or find a way to sell these tickets.

no Panera audible?

see unlike Garret, I can think on my feets. next time call your LC (lunch coordinator)

We were overwhelmed and not thinking on our feet or this would have been a good idea.

haha just go to the range and drive the ball cart or drive around the course on an emergency flag switch and change out the thursday flags to fridays flags haha
man i picked the range for like 5hrs... there wasnt a ball within 5 miles of the range hahaha
i picked balls before dudes even hit them j/k

man i picked the range for like 5hrs... there wasnt a ball within 5 miles of the range hahaha
i picked balls before dudes even hit them j/k
hahah that made me laugh so hard, rep added. Did anything else happen man? are you in the clear?

hahah that made me laugh so hard, rep added. Did anything else happen man? are you in the clear?
i avoided everyone like the plague dude... all i did was find crap to do all day
i dont think im in the clear tho and everything is sketchy hahaha

i avoided everyone like the plague dude... all i did was find crap to do all day
i dont think im in the clear tho and everything is sketchy hahaha

well I hope your boss saw all the hard work and if he asks you about why he couldn't find you remind him how hard you work haha

KellyBo is still in Macon where her Mother is in the hospital going through multiple tests. The last call I made, they are still trying to narrow down some concerns prior to a diagnosis. Her Mother went in last night with chest pains and suspect heart problems. I asked KellyBo if she was coming home tonight and she did not know at 04:00 p.m. It sure takes a long time for the Docs to figure out what the heck is wrong! I know my wife is going to be dead tired after being at the hospital all day. The two hour drive back from Macon is not easy. Country roads and deer sightings everywhere makes night driving dangerous. I've been taking care of a refrigerator problem plus taking care of the pets, plus helping my son with job seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back