The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the HAMMER-X by Jack Hamm? I dont actually ponder it, but I do wonder how it would perform

Has anyone seen the HAMMER-X by Jack Hamm? I dont actually ponder it, but I do wonder how it would perform

Played with an older man who had one. It was awful. Shaft was steel and heavy as hell. I don't think it went 210yds and certainly not straight

So I'm a bit of an apple freak *note the lower case a in apple* somehow I just found about the sweetango apple. Holy goodness, it's amazing!

Crunchy (even when not refrigerated) and delectably sweet. Sadly they're only available for a short season, booo!

So I'm a bit of an apple freak *note the lower case a in apple* somehow I just found about the sweetango apple. Holy goodness, it's amazing!

Crunchy (even when not refrigerated) and delectably sweet. Sadly they're only available for a short season, booo!
I did no tknow this about you, I am too man. I love a good apple. My wife made caramel apples....I made a point to pick out a specific kind for mine. haha

Dude, I love apples too! I have an iPhone 5 coming...

Just kidding. That does sound delightful. I'll keep an eye out for those. Sweetango.

I have some of those and while they are good they are not even close to the Honey crisp apple. Try one and you'll thank me later. The sweetest crisp never mushy apple Ive ever had. Starting to come in season now too.

Dude, I love apples too! I have an iPhone 5 coming...

Just kidding. That does sound delightful. I'll keep an eye out for those. Sweetango.
just think a delectable dance.

I have some of those and while they are good they are not even close to the Honey crisp apple. Try one and you'll thank me later. The sweetest crisp never mushy apple Ive ever had. Starting to come in season now too.

Haha, I love a honey crisp. I can't put my finger on what I like more about these over a honey crisp, but I just do.

Silly Minnesota and their delicious fruit.

Haha, I love a honey crisp. I can't put my finger on what I like more about these over a honey crisp, but I just do.

Silly Minnesota and their delicious fruit.

You must be day drinking again dude. I have yet to find an apple that even comes close to the flavor domination that is a honey crisp. I bought the sweet tango because they didnt have the honey crisp at the time. One of them was on the soft side. No bueno ese. lol

You must be day drinking again dude. I have yet to find an apple that even comes close to the flavor domination that is a honey crisp. I bought the sweet tango because they didnt have the honey crisp at the time. One of them was on the soft side. No bueno ese. lol

Haha you got robbed hombre. I think I'll break out the dehydrator and go HAM on some this weekend. Isn't honey crisp season coming soon?

Haha you got robbed hombre. I think I'll break out the dehydrator and go HAM on some this weekend. Isn't honey crisp season coming soon?

Yeah they're just now trickling in so it must be soon. Even these early samples are mind bottling good. You make your own apple chips?

I love apple chips. I love dehydrated fruit in general. Mmmmm.

Im curious to know how many THPers are bidding on the same thing I am bidding on eBay right now. Playdough and I are PM'ing about it, but my guess there is at least one other THPer with a bid on it.

Im curious to know how many THPers are bidding on the same thing I am bidding on eBay right now. Playdough and I are PM'ing about it, but my guess there is at least one other THPer with a bid on it.

I can go bid on it too of you'd like lol but really it's not me hah

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

There was a fight planned today at school and it actually went down. Two freshman (one called the other one's sister a B****) were supposed to fight at some hallway during lunch and only one showed so he walked back through the cafeteria and found the other one. Punched the kid and got him on the ground and started beating him. Quite unfair as the other kid never saw it coming. I was at the table right next to it so I got prime views. Quite funny really, nobody was seriously hurt.

There was a fight planned today at school and it actually went down. Two freshman (one called the other one's sister a B****) were supposed to fight at some hallway during lunch and only one showed so he walked back through the cafeteria and found the other one. Punched the kid and got him on the ground and started beating him. Quite unfair as the other kid never saw it coming. I was at the table right next to it so I got prime views. Quite funny really, nobody was seriously hurt.

did you get detained too for being within the fight radius? when I was in highschool, the district would punish everyone present at the scene even if they were just passing by, wrong place wrong time etc.

Nope because I was just eating lunch and the kid jumped him.

Nope because I was just eating lunch and the kid jumped him.

good, lol my administrators wouldn't have cared, they would have thrown you in the brig too lol

Yeah they're just now trickling in so it must be soon. Even these early samples are mind bottling good. You make your own apple chips?

Yep. Nice cheap snack that isn't loaded with whatnot. Haven't made any in a long time though, guess I better read the directions again lol. Think I'll try some mango as well.

Nothing like a good fire to warm up the night.
20121017_212409_HDR.jpg

That looks cozy dude. Few more weeks and it'll be fire season here as well.

Redneck TV.

looks nice Nate. if i had space outside, i'd definitely have a firepit. but since i don't, i have a pellet stove. hehe.

That looks awesome lol, what's the weather like up there? I'm surprised you're not roasting marshmallows or cooking a roast haha

20121017_212409_HDR.jpg

I need some opinions, so I'll present the scenario for you. Wife and I went out to a new sushi place tonight since she had a meeting in the early evening very close to that restaurant, and she had heard good things about it. To make a long story short, the food was pretty good (albeit a little overpriced, but that's Boston for you), but the amount of time that it took for the food to come out was brutally slow. The waitress, to her credit, apologized multiple times to us for the wait, and at the end of the meal, she offered us dessert on the house, which we took her up on. When it came time to pay the bill, I was trying to figure out what I should leave as the tip. Normally, I tip based on the service of the waitress, and in this case, I thought she did a pretty good job. However, I was a bit upset with the kitchen and how long it took for our food to come out. I ended up leaving my normal tip (~20%) for the waitress because she wasn't the problem, but I'm wondering how I should have handled the kitchen issue. I guess some people would have tipped less, but I didn't feel that was fair to the waitress. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back