The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto to thainer and satchmo. I worked in restaurants for years and as a former waiter kudos to you for not affecting your servers income.

As a restaurant manager, I would say you did 100% the right thing. It was not the servers fault, and you understood that. BUT----

You shouldve told the server that she was absolutely great, but kindly asked for the manager, also reassuring her that you are not speaking to him/her about her. From there the restaurant should have taken care of one or both of your meals. Any time this has happened to me and I ended up with a very small bill, I still tip 25% on the original size of the bill before compensation.

Interviewing Temps today, hoping its interesting

Interviewing Temps today, hoping its interesting

When do you interview the elves that make the umbrellas? Can you get them to make cookies too?

When do you interview the elves that make the umbrellas? Can you get them to make cookies too?

Hehe, those elves are over in China....big shocker

I did come up with a list of work for this person to do, I can possibly try to incorporate cookies onto that list as well

good thinking!

1 interview down, 1 to go....wasnt nearly as bad as I expected

Late last night I discovered Google's new widgets and tab set up for Chrome....my laptop just became fun again

Late last night I discovered Google's new widgets and tab set up for Chrome....my laptop just became fun again

whats a laptop?

I think print media going away would be bad. Sure, I have a xoom and I would use it to read print, but I would much rather have paper

Could you imagine if you could be using these so called widgets on your phone? I just blew your mind....:alien:

yeah man, what's just as bad is when people walk diagonally across a busy 4 way stop, and on top of that the worst is these two idiots I saw jump the fence and run across the highway, they almost got killed the other day

Why do people walk on the road instead of the sidewalk? I think that's incredibly stupid.

I think print media going away would be bad. Sure, I have a xoom and I would use it to read print, but I would much rather have paper

I have started to read a lot of my magazines on my iPad over the paper version. They are 100 times better. You have links to more information, interactivity and videos. I love it.

2nd interview today is at 1pm est

its now 1:16 pm est and she's not here

might be a easy decision afterall

Could you imagine if you could be using these so called widgets on your phone? I just blew your mind....:alien:

The headphone jack is on the bottom

lQcHJhKAakirbX2Sk_1BYQ2.gif

wow some people don't understand punctuality. . .

I hope she comes in wearing an Albatross hat and tells you she had to finish her Promo vid showing the judges how to properly chutt.

Spoiler
Boom, your boss fires you and she takes your job!

just witnessed the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time.
some guy carrying a hotdog and a soda went right into one of the bathroom stalls, does his business very loudly and walks out with his food... not even washing his hands!

I almost puked.

just witnessed the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time.
some guy carrying a hotdog and a soda went right into one of the bathroom stalls, does his business very loyally and walks out with his food... not even washing his hands!

I almost puked.

chilly dog.

That's nasty. We have people that wash their fruit in our bathroom sinks. I feel like calling the police.

My friend sent me this video today. It made me laugh. There is a little cursing in it so NSFW:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back