Machine Putter Thread

hahah couldn't stand it huh lol, probably an epic skim but what did you end up going with?

It'll look alot like Buck's, but all stainless steel and finished in a satin look that I love. Also, modular center shaft and TRIPLE site lines on the head w/ the single on the flange.

Basically, THIS but in a different finished look and with the modular CS. I love it.

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_12ch.jpg

Wow that's going to be absolutely amazing, glad you finally bought it! Have you ever rolled a Machine putter before this? what were your impressions say in comparison to the SeeMores?

It'll look alot like Buck's, but all stainless steel and finished in a satin look that I love. Also, modular center shaft and TRIPLE site lines on the head w/ the single on the flange.

Basically, THIS but in a different finished look and with the modular CS. I love it.

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_12ch.jpg

Wow that's going to be absolutely amazing, glad you finally bought it! Have you ever rolled a Machine putter before this? what were your impressions say in comparison to the SeeMores?

I had a Bronze M2A with a Tongue Back flange I bought form Chris used about a year and a half ago IIRC. Can't really compare the two honestly. The biggest thing that matters is knowing what fits you, which I do now with the SeeMore so the same spec's have been ordered on this. Two different animals IMO and not fair to either to compare/contrast.

I had a Bronze M2A with a Tongue Back flange I bought form Chris used about a year and a half ago IIRC. Can't really compare the two honestly. The biggest thing that matters is knowing what fits you, which I do now with the SeeMore so the same spec's have been ordered on this. Two different animals IMO and not fair to either to compare/contrast.

that's fair, how is it on the feel side, like does it feel soft or harder etc. . .I really like how unique they look

that's fair, how is it on the feel side, like does it feel soft or harder etc. . .I really like how unique they look

Soft/Hard "feel" is all in the sound of a putter. The aggressive face milling lowers the pitch a bit and leads to a "softer feel", the material plays a role too though, for me the Bronze was FAR too muted (soft feeling) as I need a nice audible click myself, the SS should provide that. We shall see!

Soft/Hard "feel" is all in the sound of a putter. The aggressive face milling lowers the pitch a bit and leads to a "softer feel", the material plays a role too though, for me the Bronze was FAR too muted (soft feeling) as I need a nice audible click myself, the SS should provide that. We shall see!

I see, I'm excited to see how it turns out

sound slot jman?

I wondered where that Bronze one had ended up. LOL I couldn't remember who I sold it to. LOL

Yessir! That was me! I just couldn't do it long term, combo of the bronze feel and the tongue flange just not being right. It was a sad day. LOL!

sound slot jman?

Nah, not with the stainless, afraid that would make the pitch TOO high for my ears. Maybe down the road...hehe...

Nah, not with the stainless, afraid that would make the pitch TOO high for my ears. Maybe down the road...hehe...

maybe i'll beat you to it.

Can you get it in "raw" metal instead of the patina?? It's a gorgeous putter either way!

Can you get it in "raw" metal instead of the patina?? It's a gorgeous putter either way!
Are you referring to the copper one? If so, yes, they will do it with no pre-patina.

yeah the pics i have of mine are without patina right now i actually just emailed chris to tell him to throw some light patina on my copper before he ships it out.

yeah the pics i have of mine are without patina right now i actually just emailed chris to tell him to throw some light patina on my copper before he ships it out.

I can't wait to see pictures of mine, I'm excited.

Dave just sent me some final pics of my new putter should be here in a few days.... had them put a light patina on my putter i think its perfect right now i don't like the glare and this will patina faster now with the finish they put on it. Really excited to try this out and try my different hosel and flange.

MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15c.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15ch.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15ad.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15f.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15s.jpg

wow, she's a beauty buckjob, it looks awesome! Can't wait to hear how it rolls.

Dave just sent me some final pics of my new putter should be here in a few days.... had them put a light patina on my putter i think its perfect right now i don't like the glare and this will patina faster now with the finish they put on it. Really excited to try this out and try my different hosel and flange.

MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15c.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15ch.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15ad.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15f.jpg
MP_M2A_Cu_ModCS_DB3_A_Rebuck_15s.jpg

That putter is gorgeous Buck.

There is NOTHING like a well patina'd copper putter. NOTHING. Handle it daily Buck and she will just get prettier and prettier.

Not even gonna put my pic up yet now! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that thing is beautiful. I love that shaft and how it connects to the head. I love everything about this. Nice freakin work.

There is NOTHING like a well patina'd copper putter. NOTHING. Handle it daily Buck and she will just get prettier and prettier.

Not even gonna put my pic up yet now! Haha

i'm gonna rub my greasy fingers all over it buddy! hahaha really interested to see how i like this heavy of a putter. its over 400 i think. gotta check final specs with Chris actually.

i'm gonna rub my greasy fingers all over it buddy! hahaha really interested to see how i like this heavy of a putter. its over 400 i think. gotta check final specs with Chris actually.

I don't doubt it man, it's why I shied from the copper in the end. Now. When I find another flange I really like with a smaller profile...one will make its way to Oklahoma.

I'm excited for both of us, I really am.

Back