Machine Putter Thread

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
well i finally took the plunge imagine that and ordered my first Machine Putter and got my first picture of the pieces of it together. funny thing is none of the pieces are done being milled yet i also ordered another flange and another hosel and shaft so i could change the hosel and flange anytime i want a different look or toe hang ect.... pretty excited to get my first Machine.

MP_M2A_Cu_MCSo_DB3_A_Rebuck_WIP_6c.jpg

Nice Buck. I have almost the exact same putter as above. Sets up just like a center shaft.

Nice Buck. I have almost the exact same putter as above. Sets up just like a center shaft.

they have so many options the flange is gonna look so different when its done being CNCed... all the steel is getting a hot gun metal finish as well. thing is gonna look sharp.

they have so many options the flange is gonna look so different when its done being CNCed... all the steel is getting a hot gun metal finish as well. thing is gonna look sharp.

Going to? It already looks sharp and it's not even finished yet. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Going to? It already looks sharp and it's not even finished yet. I can't wait to see the finished product.

wait till you guys see what the finish product looks like. this thing is gonna be one of the best looking putters i own.

Is this the same company that has the CNC milled grips? You going to plunge on one of those as well?

Never heard of this brand, are these custom made?

Is this the same company that has the CNC milled grips? You going to plunge on one of those as well?

yes they are..... i have talked to them about it. i def have thought about it but they are pretty expensive and i wanted to get a putter in hand and see if i like them before dropping the cash on the machined grip but its def a possibility down the road if i like the way this turns out.

Never heard of this brand, are these custom made?

the one i am having made is custom but they have Steel production line you can buy. you can pick different hosels and flanges and put them on a head that you like. and they change out with a star screw driver so you can change weights out or a hosel or flange anytime you want. i know THP did a review a while ago on them. ill try to find the link and post it.

the one i am having made is custom but they have Steel production line you can buy. you can pick different hosels and flanges and put them on a head that you like. and they change out with a star screw driver so you can change weights out or a hosel or flange anytime you want. i know THP did a review a while ago on them. ill try to find the link and post it.
I like the look, I'd like to see more

yes they are..... i have talked to them about it. i def have thought about it but they are pretty expensive and i wanted to get a putter in hand and see if i like them before dropping the cash on the machined grip but its def a possibility down the road if i like the way this turns out.

Nice. They are speedy indeed but look like an eventual must have for any putter ho'

Jeez Buck. This one Is going to be sick bro.
It'll have to be a real performer to knock the jam putter out of the bag.

I want one!! :)

those putters look awesome! I checked their website, the grips would definitely be interesting to test!

These are my favourite putters of all time. One day I will have to get myself one as a Christmas AND birthday present!

Those are really nice. Very creative. How does the hosel stay fixed into the head?

Those are sweet looking. I could see as a winter gift since I spent a ton this year.

I just saw this now but that is an awesome looking putter Buck. Cool how you can change out the back like that.

The back has two connection port screws and pins that secure it to the head. They are the middle port in each bumper that you see. The other 4 ports are interchangeable weights.

I want one!! :)

those putters look awesome! I checked their website, the grips would definitely be interesting to test!
\

yeah i'd be interested to see how they feel i would think the feedback might be better but i honestly couldn't tell you. really has me intrigued so i'm sure i'll end up with one in the future to try out.

Those are really nice. Very creative. How does the hosel stay fixed into the head?

The Hosel has a screw like the weights same head shape for the screw driver and it screws into the head combo. Like i said i have the Modular Center Shaft Hosel in the picture and i also ordered another hosel/shaft/grip i got a 1018 Carbon Steel Hand Bent Hosel as well that can be screwed in and i can change my shaft and hosel out in a matter of minutes.

Heres a pic of the bottom of a copper putter that was made that shows the screw that holds the hosel in the putter head.

561697_455720344480933_99611350_n.jpg

It'll be a looker Buck! Nice to see you on THP Chris

Also for those that haven't seen the thread I started and are interested in Machine, this is what the end result of mine was:

017-2.jpg

014.jpg

016-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

Back