Callaway - Something Unique & Special Is Coming

Well forget my statement then lol. I'm even more excited for this!

Well, change of plans. So much fun talking to Harry, we are putting it up tonight.

Well, change of plans. So much fun talking to Harry, we are putting it up tonight.

That's awesome. I should have time to listen tonight. I can't wait to hear more about such an awesome company!

That's great news! Teasers?

awesome! looking forward to checking it out

Right on. Something to listen to after the family heads to bed. I was surprised at how young Harry appears on video.

That's great news! Teasers?

Who moves the needle out on tour?
What is innovation in the world of golf?
Could some call white paint the biggest innovation in the last decade?
Thoughts on Callaway Golf over the last 5 years?
Does visibility on TV matter that much?

This is going to be fun.

That'll work just fine. Now get to uploading :)

Awesome teasers! Tonight I just happen to have a little time. I'll be tuning in!

This is going to be an awesome listen

We are getting close and here is a quick quote from Harry himself today.

"I'll be unfiltered on Thursday!"

For those that do not know the man, this will be a great introduction and a special treat.

I am sure is some great chatter on the pages I haven't read yet, but seeing this gets me really pumped!! Definitely looking forward to this.

Very good. I am very interested to hear some of these answers. If he is not holding back there should be some very interesting words spoken. I wonder if the white paint was his idea. Best marketing move made by a company in years.

Nice. I'll listen to this tonight.

The Miyasaki interview was really good. I hope this one can top it.

I am looking forward to this radio show. I have been fairly critical of Callaway's business (in particular its apparent inability to adapt) in the past. I am interested in hearing if these guys are going to be movers & shakers and turn things around.

Very good show!

Just finished with it and he was very straight forward and honest about a lot of things

What a great show! man lots of info in there I think I am gonna have to go through it a few more times and get some good questions to ask...

Finally listened to this show today. It was a pretty unique interview, particularly considering the ways things went for Callaway the last few years. Good show!

I got a chance to listen to Harry A yesterday. Man what a great listen. I didn't want it to stop and it got me excited about more of their products. I really liked his no nonsense approach. That is a guy I would like to hear more from.

Back