Callaway - Something Unique & Special Is Coming

My curiosity has definitely been piqued. I have often thought that if they knew how to market, they would be awesome. I have a huge crush on their RX blades.

Don't talk about my new ladies like that. They are mine!

My curiosity has definitely been piqued. I have often thought that if they knew how to market, they would be awesome. I have a huge crush on their RX blades.

Don't talk about my new ladies like that. They are mine!

Rightfully so gents. They are very sexy.

One week from today.

One week from today.

Hooray!!! As weird as it sounds I listen to the radio shows while getting ready in the morning. It's awesome.

One week from today.
This really is exciting to me. I can't wait to hear more about the direction and thoughts.

really looking forward to this glad to see Callaway turning things around for the better they are a great company but i felt like a few years ago they really had been slacking a little bit. So glad to see them turn it around especially with such a great MC Sponsor.

Im really looking forward to this interview. I've enjoyed their clubs the past two seasons but none of them have made their way into my bag. I can't wait to see what they have planned for the future.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Sounds like it could be pretty special and eye-opening. Like the noises being made by Callaway and their continued support of THP....so this will be one cool interview for sure.

So the 19th at what time?

Cool. Can't wait to hear where Callaways going.

We are getting close and here is a quick quote from Harry himself today.

"I'll be unfiltered on Thursday!"

For those that do not know the man, this will be a great introduction and a special treat.

For those that do not know the man, this will be a great introduction and a special treat.

Haha, I just saw that he said that. He seems like a funny guy from what I have seen thus far, really looking forward to hearing this radio show.

I freaking love it. I won't lie, I think I'm more excited about what Cally is bringing this year than any other brand out there. I really do.

Can't wait to hear it. I think they made strong moves this year with the RazrFit line. 2013 should be a great year for Callaway!

Last edited:
I to am looking forward to this one. I can't wait to get a peak at what Callaway has in store for us in 2013.

Was wondering what that tweet regarded.

I freaking love it. I won't lie, I think I'm more excited about what Cally is bringing this year than any other brand out there. I really do.

There is certainly quite the buzz surrounding Callaway this year. I'm excited for this

Back